Yuck!

chelsea_ann89

The towel thing reminded me of this:

I work at a gym and part of my job includes washing the courtesy towels (which, of course, are drenched with random people's sweat and who knows what else from when they shower...) and occasionally, when I throw the load in the washer, I find a cockroach or two hanging out in the bin.

At least it makes my workday interesting.

• 2 weeks later...

My sister caught the bull frog we put in our pond and she tried to make it catch flies. Well when she pushed on his tummy real softly to try and make him stick out his tongue, he just peed on her.

It's not as bad as being pooped on..but it was weird and super funny. Hahaha :D

• 2 weeks later...

when one of my dogs was a puppy we would always put it on the bed and sleep with it [still do i come from a family with 7 dogs]

then one monday morning as i woke up to get ready for school i felt something soft/mushy/warm against my foot

turns out my dog pooped on my leg.. -...-x i couldnt really yell at her since she was only a puppy..

but i was really disgusted c]:

in the end i took 30 minuts cleansing/disinfecting my leg and entire body

and i was late for school :P

not as bad as some of the ones posted here but it was still pretty gross D:

• 1 month later...

The grossest incident for me actually happened this week.

My class was doing "Pie in the Face" to raise money for Christmas Cheer. Since I was the class rep, I had to be at our booth everyday at lunch.

One day, this guy in my class kept on getting pied in the face. On probably the 5th time in a row, some whipped cream got into his mouth. So, he had the bright idea to spit it out into the garbage can that I was standing beside, only it missed the garbage can and landed on my body instead.

Keep in mind that I've be cleaning up whipped cream for a week now, so I was pretty tired of the stuff.

So, there I was, covered in spit and bits of whipped cream, in the middle of a busy hallway with people gawking at me.

Yeah. Grossest thing ever.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post on topics that have been inactive for more than three weeks.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.