Yuck!

chelsea_ann89

Today I opened up a brand spanking new jar of a certain brand of facial toner wipes, only to find a little squished stowaway resembling a Scriblet. ppp_dubbayoubug.gif

Gross! :thumbsdown:

What's the yuckiest random thing that's ever happened to you? (But remember: keep it appropriate!) :sick01:

Ok, it didnt happen to me, but it happened to the person beside me. We were talking while taking a walk outside and a bird (I believe a seagull) pooped on her face, and a little bit got into her mouth! EWWWW :P

Ewwwy!! That happened to my aunt once. But it didn't land on her face, it landed on... her hot dog!! :sick02: Then my other (crazy) aunt told her to leave it because bird poop is "good luck."

Psh ya... riiiight.

*thinks*

oh wow....big gross right here and it's my fault xD

It was Christmas and all my girl cousins and I were on one bed in grandma's house watching a movie.

I had to use the restroom and when I came back, two people took my spot with the pillows so I just laid my head on my little cousin's back, almost near her butt.

She warned me she was gonna fart and I didn't believe her cause she always say that.....and well.....yeah xD

This didn't happen to me but thi is a conversation between my best freind Keith and my grandma before he moved.

Keith: -Walks in- Hey Ryan! Hi mrs. Louis.

Me: Hey Keith, where have you been all day?

Keith: Me and my mom and dad went hiking up in the mountains.

Grandma: Hi Keith, what's that on your shirt?

Keith: Thi on my shoulder?

Grandma: Yes, dear.

Keith: Well when I was hiking a bird pooped on me and it almost got on my head but it missed.

Grandma: Oh, really?

Keith: Yeah, I got really mad at it and started yelling.

Keep in mind my Best freind Keith was 8 at that time and has mental issues.

lol. I think the fact that the bird poop hit you should indicate that you are very unlucky.

IF bird poop does in fact indicated good fortune then my car must be the luckiest car in the whole wide world. ... its like a gian poop magnet! :P

lol Well maybe being pooped on isn't all that rare actually, or one might think so reading this thread... Speaking of poo, I just remembered once when I sat on the carpet in my parents' living room and put my hand in something small, dark, and soft and thought it was food crumbs or chocolate or something and brushed it off on my shorts... Then a mouse ran out from under the chair a couple hours later! Eek!

Oh I hate it when that happens! Like when I go to make a sandwich and spend ten loving minutes making a prize winning pastrami only to find out the bread/mayo/meat/whatever is old and I have to throw it all out... That's both gross and annoying!

Today a group of us were in the canteen having our much delayed breakfast when my friend saw something tiny and brown in her rice. Horrors of horrors, it was a dead rice weavil! @_@ Being emtomophobic, I immediately stopped eating (we all bought from the same store) and dumped the remainders of my food away while another friend of mine who wasn't much better off in dealing with her queasiness followed suit. @_@ I'm totally not eating from that store anymore!

awww thats brutal. thats like the other day my friend bit into a piece of her pie and there was a really long hair in it, Im gagging just thinking about it actuallly ... :sick01:

• 2 weeks later...

That's horrible. That would seriously gross me out. I have never had anything too bad happen. One time at a restaurant their was a date dot (the little stickers they put on food that say when it expires) in my queso dip. Not too bad but it did make me not want to eat anymore of it.

That is extremely gross. D:

And speaking of mold. Me and my mom found these moldy, black, twnkies from like 4 years ago in the back of our cabinet. They thankfully were still sealed though. =D

Oh and about bird poop. If you don't like it, think about how this guy felt:

Ewwww

I was stirring up eggs to make yesterday in a mug that I hadnt used in a while when I found a bug -_- needless to say i tossed the eggs (and skipped breakfast lol) .. guess I shoulda looked in the mug before I used it! :(

Ewie at the reporter! Why in the world did he look up AFTER he got pooped on??! That was not so smart!

I got pooped on before too, on my way back from a writing competition. My friends said it was good luck, but they sat far away.

Got a consolation prize for it, wasn't consoled :P

Yuck it was, and so embarrassing!

none of you will beleave me but we opened a package here from a certain supplier and it was full of ants. dead serious they just poured out we ran the box outside. the actual contents of the package were shrink wrapped so they were undamaged.

I am a big bug-phobic (my word) and when I went to Shipshewanna (it's a big outdoor flea market in northern Indiana) I bought a cup of ice tea from a vendor, and when I was done drinking it I opened it to see if I could chew the ice .... there was this little black spot between the ice cubes, and I was like 'what the heck! '....I shook the cup and it was a dead bee..... >.>

kay so im making grill cheese sandwhiches today, and while cooking I thought id do some laundry, specifically the dish towels from under the sink...

apparently our tap has been leaking, so the bottom of the pile was all wet and mouldy (black fuzzy mould). EWWWWWWWWWWWW

needless to say I threw the towels out, and completely lost my appetite. :(

kay so im making grill cheese sandwhiches today, and while cooking I thought id do some laundry, specifically the dish towels from under the sink...

apparently our tap has been leaking, so the bottom of the pile was all wet and mouldy (black fuzzy mould). EWWWWWWWWWWWW

needless to say I threw the towels out, and completely lost my appetite. :(

XD That reminds me that I have a HUGE pile of laundry I need to do.... I gotta get on that before anything grows in it! Ewie!

My dad was making me break down and recycle an old box for him yesterday and I found a spider on it. I threw a brick at it and killed it but 2 legs and it's guts were still there while ripped apart the box.

I was on the computer (that isn't so random) and I saw my cat out of the corner of my eye. He was swatting at something so I turned to look at a giant spider!! (okay he was the size of a nickel including the legs) I freaked so I grabbed the nearest object (an empty soda bottle) and swatted at it.

this spider still moved. so I swatted again and again, but it was still alive! so I stepped on it.

STILL ALIVE!

So.... I stepped on it and rubbed my foot on the ground to crush and separate the spider.

It died.

But it was so gross picking that up afterward