The Daily Neopets is Hiring!

Superfly

We want to bring in some new and fresh staff members to our site. As you might now, The Daily Neopets is the largest Neopets help site in the world and it needs a lot of helping hands to operate! Right now we have an amazing team of people already working on The Daily Neopets, but we're looking to expand. If you'd like to be a valued staff member at The Daily Neopets, please consider applying! We've specifically opened news posting positions this time. You can view our other open positions HERE.

1610.gif

You should apply for staff, O young grasshopper.

All of the information you need to apply for staff is at that page above (you should click it if you're interested). Positions open include: front page news posters and Battlepedia reviewers.

We look forward to receiving your application! b)

Woo Hoo, new teammates! If you really want to be at the heart of TDN pwning all other sites this is the place to be...

And if anyone applying has any questions or just wants to chat about applications or news related things feel free to PM me.

I can't give insider info or unfair advantages, but I know applying can be intimidating and I'd like to help you to feel at ease.

Exuse me but where is the application form :D And do you need to be an adult?

I will do wat-ever you want for free :D

Read the ENTIRE first post please. That will answer all of your questions.