Kyrii, Gelert, Ogrin or Bori?

sophiemophie6

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh. I thought this would be a game of some sort, maybe like Rock, Paper, Scissors.

I think I might have to go with Gelert, since my husband's pet is a Gelert. Bori would be my second choice.

I kind of wish I liked Ogrins more. I like that they don't seem to have a direct Earth-animal counterpart, but for some reason I just find them kind of dull. Out of those four, I think I'd have to say Bori. Of course, Aishas are better than all of them! ;)

I kind of wish I liked Ogrins more. I like that they don't seem to have a direct Earth-animal counterpart, but for some reason I just find them kind of dull. Out of those four, I think I'd have to say Bori. Of course, Aishas are better than all of them! ;)

Well, Ogrins do remind me of a tiger-giraffe mix. Tigiraffes, really. xDD

• 2 weeks later...

Kyrii is my top pick, followed by the Ogrin. There's not too many Ogrin owners, and that species has very few colour choices, so far. I'd like to see what happens on Ogrin Day, personally. If I had to start over from the very beginning, I know I'd choose some of the less popular common pets, like the Ogrin.