If you were to get a fountain faerie quest...

stephie23

56 members have voted

1. 1. If you got a fountain faerie quest would you:

• Paint a buzz for the avatar
    • Paint to make your dream pet (post below)
    • I have the avie, so option 2.
  2. 2. Have you gotten a fountain faerie quest yet?

• Yep!
    • Nope!
    • More than once

If you were to get a fountain faerie quest what would you paint your pet? Would you paint a buzz to get the avatar, or would you paint a pet to obtain your dream pet!?

--> me I'm torn between pirate and the avatar... not that I've ever gotten one anyways :(

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my friends has had 2 FFQ's. Shes been with neo for around 2 yrs. I've been with neo forever and in all my accounts never gotten one! :P lol ... so I think Im overdue... I really want to paint my dream pet... BUT if I havent gotten one yet, and by some miracle I do manage to get one.. then I should prob. go for the avatar right, since I may not get another chance...

I wasn't sure what to put, because I have the avvie already and my only remaining dream pet is a UC Darigan Draik! Perhaps I could use it as part trade for one, not sure.

My first FFQ I got the avvie though... second I painted my Xwee Pirate. Yes, I'm one of those who have had multiple quests :P Not quite as bad as a friend who has had over twenty now though!

I think I would go with the avatar, as I am already happy with the colour my pet is anyway (island acara) and if I wanted it to be another colour I could always save up for it, however despite all the money I had I can't just buy the buzzin avatar

Im not too fussed painting my pets atm, so i would go for the avatar :)

Im still not sure what i want to do to my peo or sho anyway xD;

I'm one of those people who are still dreaming to have a visit from the Fountain Faerie. :)

My choices:

1. Avatar

2. Dream pet (still not sure though, although that's distant thinking, lol)

But that's only when the time comes. :P

I've never had a FFQ. I'm one of those people who is avatar crazy, which means I'd go for the avatar first. Then, if I ever got another FFQ and if I haven't already painted my Gelert, I'd paint him Maraqua.

I still haven't been lucky enough to have a FFQ, and my main account is almost three years old. Even last month, when I was getting four or five Faerie quests every day for a couple of weeks, I didn't get a FFQ. Well, it's bound to happen sooner or later, I guess.

I think I would go for the avatar first. I already have a Buzz Trans Potion (so I'd be getting two avatars). I don't really like Buzzes all that much, but Baby Buzzes are very cute (and the only Baby pet I really like).

If I get a second one, I'd be going after my Maraquan Acara.

If I get a FFQ, I'd first use it for the avatar, and maybe make it a custom trade for a pet that I wanted (I don't really like Buzz's) and then if I got a second one, I'd make a custom trade for my dream pet, an UC Plushie Zafara.

I wasn't sure what to put, because I have the avvie already and my only remaining dream pet is a UC Darigan Draik! Perhaps I could use it as part trade for one, not sure.

My first FFQ I got the avvie though... second I painted my Xwee Pirate. Yes, I'm one of those who have had multiple quests :P Not quite as bad as a friend who has had over twenty now though!

Are you serious! :( I am soooo jealous. that's just not fair! :( ... i havent actually been getting faerie quests at all much lately :( :(

I have gotten the avi already from my previous FFQ therefore I don't have to do it again but I still don't have a dream pet yet so with my existing FFQ I have no idea what to do with it so I'll just leave it until I want to use it :P