Ultimate Bullseye 2

stephie23

lol I actually wasnt aiming for it, i had given up on game avies... but as i have virtually none... what do you guys think i should go for next?

-->(Im thinkin maybe potato counter!!)

Congrats on the bullseye avvie! I can NEVER get that one after they changed it to a more 3d-ish view of the game... I can't seem to hit even straight 3s for all 10 shots T_T.

Do you have the magax one? It's real easy to get imo. ^_^ You just need to be careful haha!

I don't like extreme potato counter so that's off my list XD

i do have the buzzer game one, the others i dont have... maths nightmare doesnt seem too likely.. my highest is like 700

I too was better at the old bullseye game... this one just takes a little luck.. (i got a bullseye on my last round which extended it 3 more .. giving me the opportunity to win! :) )

For Math's Nightmare, mainly just practice division on potato counter level and hope you get pass level 6 since it's random to me if I pass it or not (I know I get those problems right but the alarm clock STILL rings!)

With enough practice, the first of the month with a good score will be as simple as eating some pie 8D

I'm not good at all with potato counter...but if you want to aim for it, go get em! :headphone:

hmm i guess i could practice. what level do you play maths on ? cause i can get by level 6 with minimal difficulty.. but i do it on division - potato counter(the 2nd one.. i think thats right)

hmm i guess i could practice. what level do you play maths on ? cause i can get by level 6 with minimal difficulty.. but i do it on division - brain tree(the 2nd one.. i think thats right)

I play on the middle level too (potato counter difficulty). For some reason, it's random when I get to level 6 and I make it or not and when I do, I normally get over 5,000 points as I keep going on and on. Then the code "letimiyasleep" really helps at the last moment :)

Ya i dont really have much of a choice at this point.. its down to game avies... unless I somehow get given a stamp collection or two :P lol (or get a couple of those random chance avies...)

Congrats on that avatar! I don't think i'll ever get it >.<

but i do have the extream potato counter one xD so i guess thats alright lol

Congrats on that avatar! I don't think i'll ever get it >.<

but i do have the extream potato counter one xD so i guess thats alright lol

How'd you manage to get the extreme potato counter? is there a guide you used by chance.. I think the highest ive been able to get on that is like 143 :(

I don't really remember how i did it - it was years ago with the original game ^^; it was much slower and didn't give a time limit when you guessed how many potatoes were on the screen.

Sorry im not much help xD;