Yay! August!

Not much interesting going on this month, though... -_-

Freebies:

Apple Pie

Peanut Butter Pizza

Peaburger Delight

Beef and Veg Baby Food

Yay, August!

My anniversary is this month! And my birthday! And I get to go camping!

Anyway... freebies:

Neo Cola Chia Pop

Orange Scorchio Cookie

Lime Snow Puff

umm I really like rain, but I prefer it to be when I'm in school... I work at the beach, and its depressing when it rains so much! how on earth am i supposed to get a tan :P lol. BRING ON THE SUN!!!

-speaking of which, I'm going swimming now before work! :P ... its a nice HOT day!! :D yay

Okay, I got my freebies on my main - yay for August. Hopefully that means it will go by quickly, as July did!

I have a question though - I just started a side so I can trade pets out, am aging them for avatars. Can I get the freebies on a side account? I would assume that means I could sell those items, and probably couldn't do it, but I wanted to see for sure.

Okay, I got my freebies on my main - yay for August. Hopefully that means it will go by quickly, as July did!

I have a question though - I just started a side so I can trade pets out, am aging them for avatars. Can I get the freebies on a side account? I would assume that means I could sell those items, and probably couldn't do it, but I wanted to see for sure.

No freebies that gives out items that are sellable (unless it's from the Healing Springs or got something through Random Event) other than that, sadly no :(

August Freebies:

2,000 neopoints

No Crust Pizza

Boiled Egg on Toast

Red Eggs on Toast

Garlic Butter Hot Dog

No freebies that gives out items that are sellable (unless it's from the Healing Springs or got something through Random Event) other than that, sadly no :(

August Freebies:

2,000 neopoints

No Crust Pizza

Boiled Egg on Toast

Red Eggs on Toast

Garlic Butter Hot Dog

Thank you! I pretty much figured that, but I thought I would check. :)