Draik Question...

Shonna AKA Red

Thank you. I appreciate your timely feedback!! If there is anyone else out there with pertinent info, please divulge!

I do wonder how often they are released...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

You should keep about 150k out because I have seen screenies when they go over 95k.

I'd love to get one, but I have a hard enough time getting normal hard to find items in shops.. I have no shot! :( ... its rediculous how overpriced they are... is it because people love them, because its an avatar item? or because of price inflation ... I wonder...

definately keep 100k out of your bank if you wish to try for this method of getting a draik.

Altough this is cheaper, there are thousands of others that RS at meridell for draik eggs. Good luck!

Basic coloured Draik eggs vary between about 90k and 130k in the Meridell food shop. I've heard that Darigan ones stock for 1.6million... not sure about the newer Ice ones as they were released after I last restocked at Merifoods.

RSing at Merifoods is one of the hardest things because there is a lot (and i mean A LOT) of competition and TNT monitors this shop much more closely. So the probability of being frozen even if you are legit is not unheard of.Just be careful not to overdo it.

Good Luck!!

so far the 2 draik eggs i've restocked at meri were 166,666 np and 123,123 np

and I've seen another 3 basic coloured priced between 110k and 170k

I would recommend keeping 2 mil on hand (it's what I always do) in case you happen upon the ultra rare darigan egg (which is usually priced around 1.6 mil) and ice eggs go for around 600k, just beware that you might at taxed alot of money for keeping 2 mil on hand

personally it's all about luck, believe it or not, the speed is quite slow (well compared to the magic shop), you just have to be at there at the right time.

2 new draik eggs recently game out (yesterday I think) and they were Pirate and Lost Desert. I think that these will be a much higher price, so maybe you should have 250k out now. Although, you probably have to be lucky, or else Sloth or the Tax Beast may pounce. :angry:

Well, they take away 30% or 25%. Good luck on not getting hit by them...and if you do good luck on getting a trophy? :P

well I definitly dont want to get hit by them 0_0 ouch 20-30%! thats crazy!!. ... but I guess it would be cool if I got the trophy... I just really want a pirate draik egg. that would make my year!!!

I saw a Blue Draik Egg this morning, but I showed up too late to get it. It was listed at 105k. Maybe next time.

ouch seriously 97k! that sucks!!!

-> awww.. I gotta start looking refreshing, maybe ill be lucky and get one!! ... *hides from tax beast*

• 1 month later...

i'm never fast enough to RS! especially for something so many people would be wanting. i didn't really like draiks before, but i just saw the gold one and it is soo pretty! i'm definitely going to save for a draik egg.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics inactive for more than 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.