I Need Help, ASAP, Please.

renots_42069

0:) I've already aligned the chair and lamp to the correct co-ordinants. But the pile of rotten mound of food is in my way, the pile of food is in the exact spot where the broken mirror should be. Please help as soon as you can, I'd really appreciate it, lol I think I'm doing something wrong... Thanks

-Ashley

:D

I did, but I can't move the bigger pile of food. I have already tried I can't though, it just gives me the smaller portion of the pile of food.

-Ashley

I am in the room w/o the light in it, but its where the bigger pile of food is. I followed the cheat sheet thing about the Haunted Woods....Until I got to the co-ordinants of where I had to put the mirror, since the BIGGER pile of food is in my way of where the mirror is supposed to go, I can't put the mirror down. Therefore, I'm stuck. I don't think anyone understands my problem, but I'm explaining it as best as I can.

-Ashley

p.s. - Thanks for all additional help.....

I'm still stuck, I dont' know what to do...Plz Help, I'd really appreciate it, if you could.

-Ashley

You need to put all the objects in one of the rooms with the pool of light in it, there should be two to choose from. You don't need to be in the room with all the food. All you need is some of the food (what you can carry) to put in the room you choose with the bright light, after you postition the objects. Hope that helps, try to find the second room with light, most-likely that won't have any food in your way. :yes:

wow *smacks head* thanks a lot, that makes more sense now....*embarrased* hehe!!! hey, Oreganic lol I just joined your guild, I hope its fun....(off topic). So yeah thanks for the help.

-Ashley