Happy Peophin Day!

Blurrz

@Blue_Flowers_Forever - the day itself is quite a few days --- new colours will probably be found in the next couple of days.

The first shopkeeper is... different. The second one looks quite nice, though. ^^

I wonder if there will be any new colors?

The shop keeper on the left is, erm, odd. But I like the one on the right, I like shopkeepers that are holding signs ^_^

We'll be seeing Speckled and Camouflage Peophins!

The first shopkeeper looks akward. But I like the second one! It kind of looks retro to me.

Doesnt anyone think that the shopkeepers look a bit old in terms of graphics? I liked the second one anyway :D.

I totally agree... and the one of the left looks really really odd :S ... I'm not a huge fan of peophins anyways.. but still ... :( ick :P

Lol, that first Peophin wearing clothes makes me want to sing 'Secret Agent Man'. :P

I also like the marquee, it looks cool.

the peophins are still creepy looking... I'm really not a huge fan of them :( ... for whatever reason I do like the speckled one, its very nice looking! :P