Some Interesting New NC Mall News...

Superfly

ncmall_bday_scorchio.gifNeopets has slowly and quietly been rolling out something new in the NC Mall. They are calling it the "Mysterious Morphing Experiment" or MME for short. This comes just after Neopets celebrates the NC Mall's second birthday by giving away a free goodie bag in the first week of July, and another a few weeks later. As far as we are aware there has been no prior release notes regarding these MME's from Neopets itself. Perhaps something will come in the news tomorrow seeing as it has been released.

You may be wondering what in the world is a MME. Neopets says, "It’s an item which changes form (from one item to another) over time." Basically, when you buy a MME item it will randomly change into at least 3 different items before it finishes morphing by giving you all of the items it use to be to keep and use as you wish. It's a little extreme, if you ask me.

mall_mm1s1_worm.gifmall_mm1s2_cocoon.gif

We come in peace.

So far, only one of these MME's has officially been released in the NC Mall (pictured above above) and can be found in the specialty shop however others have been found as well. The MME1-S1: Tiny Striped Wonderworm (pictured above left) is currently available for a whopping 800 NC - however, you are guaranteed at least 3 items in the end - so only you can decide if it's truly worth it for yourself.

TDN's very own Customization department will be keeping a very close eye on these Mysterious MME's (I know, that's repetitive.) We'll keep you up-to-date on the latest ones released, and what they have morphed in to, so you can decide if it's something in which you might want to invest.

hunt_1.pngKC Space Scavenger Hunt Update:

The location for the third Kid Cuisine card is Money Tree. By collecting this card you will earn yourself Space Tots. Enjoy.

I just bought one. :) Just mentioning that this particular one will only be available until August 3rd, so you'll have to decide quickly. :)

Awesome! Let us know what it morphs into, we'll be needing any info on any weird things that happens to it. :P

800np is a little pricey for me... I doubt it would turn into anything useless, but its not like you can sell the items anyways so... maybe different wearables?

Hm, they sound very interesting, however I've currently saving my NC for a something else. The MME's had better be worth it to the people who buy them, though.

I think these would go well in my gallery, but my goodness that's a lot of money to spend. Especially since they only work in my gallery if I don't let them morph.

I might have to wait around and see what they become before I decide. I mean man alive, 800NP, mystery capsules and super packs don't even cost that much.

I think these would go well in my gallery, but my goodness that's a lot of money to spend. Especially since they only work in my gallery if I don't let them morph.

I might have to wait around and see what they become before I decide. I mean man alive, 800NP, mystery capsules and super packs don't even cost that much.

It's important to note that items will still morph in places such as your SDB, Gallery, Inbox, Closet, and even on your pet. :)

*cough* GaiaOnline *cough*

TNT knows they'll make a lot of money with these items if they're extravagant enough. A certain other site does the exact same thing, so TNT didn't come up with this amazing idea, but must have waited for other people to take the risk in trying this first.

Sorry. Just had to put in my observation.

Heehee, it does look interesting. Although at those prices, definitely something I can't buy since I can't find NC anywhere here.

U can purchase NC by Paypal can't u? I haven't tried but I think I'm going to try soon.. Heh.

It does look interesting to me too. I hope they are wearables..!