Eggcave Discussion Topic

-Ryan

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? No mention of the new egg species?

Here they are!

43376.png 43586.png 43619.png 45439.png (yes, I admit, I'm using eggs from my cave for these images)

I know probably anyone who would have a slight interest in this thread probably already knows that the Unhemn, Chimera, Nipha, and Krah species have been released.....but, if you want to see some hatchlings (how exciting!), I believe Jester and Dallance (Unhemn), hjkhkjh (Krah), and reht (Nipha) have hatched already. Go check them out. They're pretty!! <3

To my undersanding, link exchanges are websites that basically let people do clickbacks across different sites (ie: someone posts their eggs from eggcaves, and someone from the link exchange site clicks them; in return, the person would click back the other's eggs on, say, dragon cave). It's much more impersonal, which is kind of how the trouble got stirred up.

If you've been keeping up on the site blog, these are no longer penalized. (At first I was appalled that people were "cheating" .. but after some research on link exchanges, I don't think that they're so horrible..although I still don't use them for eggcave)

Really, the link exchange ordeal has settled down and using them is now a personal decision. Like I said, I choose not to use them, but I don't think it's so horrible that some people do, as long as they remain active in the actual eggcave community.

And, as Ian said, if you don't know what they are, you definitely aren't using them.

I'm starting a Nipha Feeding Program NFP. Please tell me if you are interested. Here are the rules.

1. You must have a Nipha to participate.

2. Tell me if you want to join and I'll post your username on my NFP list. (site profile)

3. Feed other people's Niphas who are on the list and in return they should feed yours back.

4. Leave a comment having NFP at the end of the comment (optional)

Does anybody else want to do the job? I can't do it anymore.

Well here's the lot.

69461.png70419.png75931.png71065.png74985.png72702.png72005.png74016.png68814.png73417.png72006.png68851.png68989.png

I think about the random names OK!

Yeah most of them are boys but the girls can live with it. GoldnNight's a Tomboy just to let you know.

39447_zdap.gif

I'm doing good, aren't I?

I do suck but I'm getting there.

P.S.Can anyone help me updating my profile because for some reason, when I put in an avatar, personal message options and the other stuff(If there is because I can't remember it all) so if anyone can help me with that, then help me or I WILL CURSE YOU WITH MEEPITS*Scary Music Plays Then Stops* :sad02: I was going for twinkly eyes but they didn't have it so I went with this one

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't mean rare in general (though I've gotten way over 100 eggs and still haven't got a Mo), I meant I hope that there won't only be a set number released like with the Balrogipuwet and if you don't get them right then you're out of luck because there aren't any more.

The new travel agency is okay, I sent a few of my eggs packing.

niporam, there's also a thread for Dragon Cave if you want to go there. If you want to make one for Valenth, click "New Topic" at the top of the Random Chit Chat forum.