Hey guys!

yishie

hey, so I'm a new member

glad to meet you all ^^

I've been playing neopets on and off for a really long time and my accounts over the years really reflect the changes in my life and personality

let's see how great of a welcome I get :D

~*~Welcome~*~

Here is some standard forum info to help you settle in:

New Members Guide | Neopets News | Neopets Help | View New Posts

(the view new posts link is also located on the right hand side of the top tool bar)

The greyish bar at the top of every forum page, beneath the TDN Logo Bar, contains links to the sites most popular features.

So, you should be sure to check those out, and all of the guides, articles, of course the dailies page, are pretty useful too.

If you have any questions or comments about absolutely anything, please don't hesitate to PM me.

Stick Around & Stay Active; next thing you know you’ll be addicted like the rest of us.

p.s. I noticed you don’t have custom signature or avatar would you like me to design one for you? PM me if your interested.

thanks for the links

I can't believe I just noticed the grey bar now xD

I think I'm already addicted though and I'll be sure to PM you if I ever get the sudden urge to get an avatar (although right now, I'm perfectly happy with a blank, it looks funny xD)