Noob Cheater

Okay so this guy's username on Neopets is super_koboy. I recently got my Faerie Caves II trophy (it's guaranteed because the game has a maximum possible score like Grand Theft Ummagine). While I was doing so, I glanced up at the high score list and noticed everyone had 1520 (the max score) EXCEPT this guy. Yesterday his score in the game was 1620, 100 above the MAXIMUM POSSIBLE! Today it is now 1720! And for some reason, instead of having a gold trophy he has a silver trophy in the game! LOL!

Just figured maybe someone would get a kick out of how noob this cheater is, and I am currently taking bets on how quickly he'll get banned b) 8)

UPDATE: Now it is 1920...and you can edit the post name if you want Ruto (I can't figure out how :X)

UPDATE 2: Okay now someone else is above 1520, they've got like 1556 (their username is oo_ownage_oo or something)

UPDATE 3: Okay they're both banned after 3 days

Haha, that's funny; what a noob cake xD

I'm betting he'll get banned within one week!

Guys, Ruto's been hinting at this but please don't use the term 'hacker' like that.

Read the topic that she posted in the posts above mine.

This guy is an obvious noob, to me. :laughingsmiley:

Thanks Muffinman.

That and if you see his lookup, he joined two days ago. It's highly unlikely that a newbie would have trophies like that in two days.

That and if you see his lookup, he joined two days ago. It's highly unlikely that a newbie would have trophies like that in two days.

This reminds me of a another cheater that had a topic on the forums, a couple of months ago.

That guy got frozen, and this guy made it so obvious that he'll get frozen soon anyway.

EDIT: I checked the score of this guy, and it's up to 1920. o:

Cheater =/= hacker. ^^;

Though I even wonder how they do this. Unless he's someone who REALLY has a LOT of spare time on his hands.

True, cheaters and hackers are two different types of a..um...malignant pest species. I dont mind these guys as long as they dont worm your way into your account, as they did mine, so i couldnt really care less about his antics.

It does however, galdens me to see such stupidity.

YAY! that meanie pants is frozen!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

the funny part {and sad} is if they really really wanted that trophy they could have used youtube and looked up "how to beat fayoras quest" i admit thats how i got mine on a few levels. >.< i noticed that the other day though, and what happened to "this score is under reveiw" =.=