Evil Ghost Meepits

You should start tracing a map with your paths, to know which path takes you to which place and prevent you from passing in the sme places over and over again.

You'll subconciously remember which paths lead where, in my opinion. But that will help.

I was looking forever for my last vine. I left it for a day, and it had moved somewhere else. So why not try that? Come back to it tomorrow.

I don't think there's a pattern. I just wandered around aimlessly til I had them but if your having trouble... Leele's suggestion of mapping your maze is a good one. Its not as hard as you think either - I mapped my vine area. Just remember if one path gets you to a screen there will be another that takes you back.

It took me about a half hour of rapid clicking on a fast computer to find my last meepit, and I even saw it and clicked on another path once by accident...

The LAST meepit is always hard to find.. i gott so ticked off once i found the last one. I felt like murdering it for making me suffer finding the ugly thing lolz. :S

Why do whenever I try and grab a ghost meepit *going fast, or going slow* they always run away from me, I can't get them!!! I'm hatin' it

-Ashley

Why do whenever I try and grab a ghost meepit *going fast, or going slow* they always run away from me, I can't get them!!! I'm hatin' it

-Ashley

You should have a glass of meepit juice. I think that's what's stopping you from grabbing the meepits.

Anyway, for me I spent about 15 minutes randomly clicking paths until I found all 7 meepits. Wasn't THAT bad, but it was annoying.