Desert Aisha or Pirate Ixi???

avaddict

Which pet?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which pet?

• Desert Aisha
    • Pirate Ixi

Love the Pirate Ixi (though I'm a big fan of Pirate pets in general; and though I like the Desert color as well, in my personal opinion the Desert Aisha has always seemed a bit plain compared to some of the other Desert pets.) But the right choice is the one that makes you happiest. ;)

Thanks for replying. :)

---

Any other suggestions? I have a while before I can buy either paint brush, but I was hoping to create one of the pets sooner rather than later.

Well I'm not really a huge fan of pirates in general, but of those two I'd have to go with the pirate Ixi.

I think if I had an Aisha I just couldn't settle for anything less than an Alien. They are too cool.

Edit: I didn't want to be unhelpful and not answer your question, but if your not dead set on these and you are

actually looking for other suggestions. In my opinion the coolest Ixi is Christmas. I knwo it's not prestigious cause it's cheap,

but if you take off all the Christmas garb what your essentially left with is a dear, and I think that's really pretty neat.

Well, being an Aisha fan, myself, I would have to vote for Desert Aisha. Aishas are just so beautiful!

I personally prefer the desert Aisha. As awesome as the pirate Ixi looks, there's just something about the expression on its face. Ixis just don't look cheerful enough any more. xD; That, and I love Aishas and the desert color in general.

Desert Aisha. :) But if you really can't decide, save up and get both! xD

Lol, only 12 million nps to go, then. ^_^

Thank you all for your suggestions!! <3

I love the Desert Aisha. The pirate ixi just doesn't appeal to me, although I love some of the pirate pets.

• 2 weeks later...

COUGHisalostdesertfanCOUGH

Biasness aside, I'd still go for the Desert Aisha despite it not being my favourite of the desert series. It is rather true that the pirate ixi doesn't look pirate enough... -.-0 There are many other better looking pirate pets out there!