kid cuisine

befree2

There are seven released on neopets and three bonus ones that you can only get on the nick website.

Does anyone know where the newest neopets one is? The clue is ' Four adventures, one postcard; an epic journey'. I got all the others, but this one has me stumped.

There are seven released on neopets and three bonus ones that you can only get on the nick website.

Does anyone know where the newest neopets one is? The clue is ' Four adventures, one postcard; an epic journey'. I got all the others, but this one has me stumped.

Neoquest II

http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/index.phtml

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Just got the last 2. Completely forgot to check this thread for them :P

I'm working on the Kid Cuisine thing as well. :) I found the first postcard (Neopia Central, next to the map), but the second one has me stumped.

Next to the map? Left or right? I know lots of people have guides on it, but for some reason I can't see these at all T_T