Going to Canada

Viridian

It will be my second plane flight ever and I'm toootally excited! :D I'm gonna meet my best friend over there in Canada, will do my work experience there and also travel around through the rockies. Will be a good way to practise my English a bit more.

The first week I might still be able to come online since I'll have to work on my work experience report and will need a computer... After that I'll travel around for 3 weeks with no computer... So I won't be around!

Will be leaving today in about 4 hours, and will get back at the 6th of august.

See you!

PS: I hope I got this in the right subforum! :*

Fun stuff! It sounds like you have lots planned. Where are you planning to visit? Canada is a big country.

I love planes! Enjoy the flight!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Alberta is very far from where I live. It would take me three days to drive there.

Glad to hear that you are having a good time!

Woah, Alberta?

I really wanna go there someday. xD

Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip!

I want to go to Canada in the summer... but not the winter. My body would die from the intense change of conditions from here to there at that time of the year. (Australia = hot in summer. Canada = way cold in winter. Both seasons are around Christmas. )

Besides, if I went in America's summer, I could get away from the cold here. o:

But that's just me. xD

You just heard my dream. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Everyone I'm back!

We actually went traveling through the national parks in BC and Alberta. We did lots of fun stuff and even saw a wild bear cub(not the mom though, luckily).

I hope I'm not bumping a too old topic. Just thought it'd be better to post in this one than creating a new topic just to tell that I'm back.

If anyone wants to see some pictures, feel free to ask :)