Free NC Mall Goodie Bag(s)!

Superfly

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I jut got the silver one, and I got junk (Lemon Tulip Lollypop and 101 Uses For Paper). Hopefully, the next one(s) will be better.

I got mine (after tons of refreshing - need a new F5 key)...a book and a yoyo. the book was actually one I had not read yet!!! I am happy!!

Has anyone been able to get the red bag yet?? Guessing they will be released later in the month or so. Hope the Balloons are in the bag (or better yet just another free clickable!!)

At last! I've just been able to collect mine!

me to it just worked :laughingsmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Quotes and smilies do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

i still havent found it! :crying:

do you have to be on the main nc mall page or is it in the birthday section?

It will appear in the new items module on the main NC Mall page.

I got mine yesterday. I recommend that you do stuff, and from time to time check the NC Mall to see if it's there. I got it quickly that way.

BTW, ppl who are having problems with claiming the prize:If it takes too long, press the Clear button on you pet preview to make it go faster.

I have been trying for an hour or so but still can't get it.. anyone know if its still obtainable?