Favorite Neopets Theme?

Viridian

Hey!

I've always had the standard Neopets Blue theme so far, since I liked it better than the yellow one. After I got the purple one I started using that one.

Just now I tried the Altador Cup one, which is a bit too bright to me. But I honestly love the Puzzle Adventure one!

So I think I'll stick to that! :D

What's your theme?

<3 for maraqua plot seconded!

Yeah, I loved that sidebar too.

But the Qasalan old sidebar had those hieroglyphics and switch to English when you hover your mouse on. x3

It was annoying but so uber kewl. @w @.

I use the Altador cup theme now. :C

I only have the basics, purple, AC and the newest plot of petpets. I really wish that Neopets realese more plots so that I can have more...

I am currently using the blue one cuz it is my fav from them all.

Sigh...i would love to have the maraquan theme...why did i leave neopets for so long..why? :crying_blow:

Right now i'm using the cyodrake's gaze because i wanted one more lighter and i was sick of the AC one that i had for the whole duration of the cup.

I loved the old quasalan theme...i used it all the time till they changed the menu ..And if i'm in a darker mood...well then there's the tale of woe one..I really need to refresh to get that Halloween one..

Of all the themes I have I think the Altadorian Constellations one is my favourite. One because I think it's one of the better looking and two because of all the effort I put into the plot

I like purple, green, blue, and the Altador Cup theme. I hate yellow, normal, and red. DX

Isn't yellow the normal colour?

Many people use the constellation one, I must admit, it looks kind of nice :)

Isn't yellow the normal colour?

Many people use the constellation one, I must admit, it looks kind of nice

No, the normal is sorta orangey, yellow is bright yellow like -_- <--that yellow

And I wish I could finish the altador plot. Can't get past the Valeous. ):

What a great topic to discuss!

I have been using the Return of Dr. Sloth since I got it, however seeing this board motivated me to change it to the Altador Cup one. :)

The Tale of Woe theme is, by far, my favourite! I've been using it since the day I got it.

I also like the Altador plot theme and the Haunted Woods theme. The Altador theme is very pretty. And the Haunted Woods is, well, Haunted Woods. What can I say? I like spooky things.

The Curse of Maraqua plot sidebar is my favorite, has been ever since I got it. ^^ Unfortunately I don't have it on this account, so I've been using the Altador Constellations one. That one's pretty too~

How do/did you get the Puzzle Adventure and Petpet Park sidebars? o:

The Curse of Maraqua plot sidebar is my favorite, has been ever since I got it. ^^ Unfortunately I don't have it on this account, so I've been using the Altador Constellations one. That one's pretty too~

How do/did you get the Puzzle Adventure and Petpet Park sidebars? o:

I think I got the puzzle adventure one for completing all the maps... I'm not sure!