I Finally hit my first goal!!!

Mantis

I had almost 1,000,000 Neopoints at one point in my account history but I ended up crapping them all out on multiple Lutari Beads. Now, thanks to Illusens Glade and the Level 35 quest reward of a honey potion, I have my 1,000,000 points. Thankfully someone bought my potion from the TP pretty quickly. Now my goal is 2,000,000 points. only 985,000 to go

Umm, I would say that the beads have gotten me a few more RE's. There are a few that you can get for less than 100,000 points from the shops or the TP, I would make sure you have a few Neopoints to spare after you buy the beads though.

Congrats I remember my first million, made it in my first week of neopets :P

I took up restocking really quickly >.<

Lol! This post just makes me laugh. "Ahhh... my first million!" Meanwhile, I scrape along, 3 months later... :hmmph02:

Congratulations! :D I think the first million NP is always the most fun! xD

Congrats I remember my first million, made it in my first week of neopets :P

I took up restocking really quickly >.<

That's pretty amazing, I got mine after a couple of months lol..

Nice job! Keep on going :D

Congrats! I remember my first million, after three years on-and-off Neopets and doing things still like a newbie I found TDN and finally started playing properly and got it after two months, haha.

Nice job on getting the Honey Potion - good luck with the 2 million! :)

That's pretty amazing, I got mine after a couple of months lol..

Nice job! Keep on going :D

Heh. Wow. Well since it was restocking, its entirely possible to make your first million in a day if luck just falls on your lap.

Me. No such luck :D

Wow. I got my first million after, what, a year of playing? xD I'm not good at restocking, I hate the stock market, and I'm pretty horrible at the games. KeyQuest is my saving grace. ^_^

im working on regaining the 2 million i spent. im playing the neopets stocks saveing up rare items like nerkmaids, now im getting rid of all np i have in exchange for expensive items as np is soooooo much easyer to spend xD