Shop of Mystery

Kosby

Anyone ever got anything good from the Shop of Mystery? Came across it today on my travels and couldn't resist...but is it ever worth it?

I got a rainbow gun and got all excited, then realised how much it wasn't worth <_<

Sheesh! I bought a ' pretty bouquet ' for 1351 np. Its really around 400 np.

Tarla's cheating u!

*shakes fist* Aye, I believe we have been duped! Duped I say! o_O

No, it's not worth it in my opinion. I think JellyNeo has a list of the prizes you can win..

Ah, thanks heartbr3ak, didn't realise that. By all accounts I think you're probably right, doesn't seem worth it does it...[removed] my curiosity! :grrr:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please avoid cursing.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Nah its not, but mystery sells! In fact its a real world marketing scheme, where people order a mystery gift from a website not knowing what it is, and it comes to their doorstep. Just a little fun in our life of routine, and Tarla certainly did her homework ^^

Best i got was Chocolate Sofa.

Nah its not, but mystery sells! In fact its a real world marketing scheme, where people order a mystery gift from a website not knowing what it is, and it comes to their doorstep. Just a little fun in our life of routine, and Tarla certainly did her homework ^^

Best i got was Chocolate Sofa.

Whoa. :eh:

That is definitly not safe! (The real world mystery gift.)

The best I've ever gotton from that stupid Ixi is shot! I can't remember what it was called, but was one of the cheap ones.