Happy Ukali Day!

Ali Cat

I am so in love with Ukalis! I wish they were a real pet instead of petpets because I absolutley worship them!

I might have to rethink my shop, so that I can use one of these adorable shopkeepers!

p.s. Is it just me or is a gray Ukali not just obviously the cutest thing ever and should have been made a long time ago?

Ukalis are my absolute favorite petpet. I must have on of these shop keepers. Adorable!

Wow! :laughingsmiley: I didn't expect Neopets to come out with some new colors for these guys! Sweet! I'm not a big fan of the faerie one, but I like the rest of them! :yes:

I think all of them are OK.

These Ukalis are the cutest things I've ever seen! Well, not really, but they are pretty cute. :3 Much better than those ugly yooyus TNT came out with. <_<

Dont tell me that these petpets have a WHOLE day diticted to them but meepits dont! TNT is never gonna hear the end of this.

Dont tell me that these petpets have a WHOLE day diticted to them but meepits dont! TNT is never gonna hear the end of this.

LOL!! True, this is the first I've heard of them, why are they so special? Is it because they're quite cute or is there something deeper :questionmark:

I am so in love with Ukalis! I wish they were a real pet instead of petpets because I absolutley worship them!

I might have to rethink my shop, so that I can use one of these adorable shopkeepers!

p.s. Is it just me or is a gray Ukali not just obviously the cutest thing ever and should have been made a long time ago?

I 100% agree! The Ukalis should totally be a real pet! I just wanna sqeeze and hug them to death! So cute! ^_^

I think I'm going to start saving up for one of them soon!