Where's Ultimate Happy Negg?

All right UHN: Would you describe the place where you are currently imprisoned as dull or dreary?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UHN: Yes... but it is a bit noisy... especially when it comes to thumps! And it got very tiring after a while... so I've mainly been trying to get some sleep... not that I was successful.

UHN: Not really... I've only been hearing the noises... only the Darkest Faerie came... and she was feeding me things like liquorice... granary bread... they are my least favourite foods... so, other than the Darkest Faerie, I didn't see anyone... there might be others... hence the thumps. But I'm on my own in this cell... so I can't see any of the other prisoners here.

So, as you know, Sapphy, Tivsy, AA and me are a team, and these are the clues that we found:

1. How about a game while you're locked up, UHN?

2. EXV  

3. CEDLTIA

4. Some say that we're nearer Turmaculus than Kiss the Mortog... others believe different.

5. This place may not exist...

6. _ _ _ _ _ BUSTER

Thanks!

Hmm... well, it seems that your predictions were more correct than mine. You guessed Cellblock in the Darigan Citadel when you PMed me, Muffinman... and you were, unfortunately, correct.

~~~TEN MINUTES LATER...~~~

UHN: *hugs everyone* I am so glad to be back! Thanks for working out where I was! I was so scared not knowing... until I found out that it was Cellblock! I just need to divide 25,000 by four so I can give the prize to AA, Saphira, Tivsy and Lion... now the Darkest Faerie has fled in anger. She won't be bothering any of us for a while! *checks the calculator* It's 6250 Neopoints each, so put a junk item in each of your shops so I can buy them, awarding you the Neopoints! :D

YAY! -hugs Tivsy, Lion, AA and UHN-

Glad to have you back UHN!

@Tivsy, Lion and AA - to think we spent so much time worrying about the fake clues...When it was so obvious from the first three clues.

Great job guys!

@Darkest Faerie - Told you we would work it out :P.

YAHOOO!

We did it!

*hugs Tivsy, myself, Sapphy, AA and UHN*

Great to have you back, UHN!

Oh wait, I just remembered, stupid TNT won't give me my PIN back <_< (I hate under 13 issues) so I can't put anything in my shop.

Can we do it over the TP, UHN?

I'm glad too! I was absolutely sick of trying to block out those noises... I think that one of the fake clues was "This place does not exist..." because that meant Jelly World. And there was a clue in Stephanie's comments, I can see.. "Brucey B may be interested in this game..." which you didn't check for. And you got an extra little treat from me, Lion... I need to choose some treats for AA, Tivsy and Saphira... just going to go through my SDB and see what awesome items I find. :)

The rest of the team can split my share of the prize - I didn't really contribute much, and right now I have way too much NP sitting around doing nothing. :P

Good work everybody, and welcome back UHN! :D

*heads off to locate The Darkest Faerie*

Okay. I'll just divide 6250 by 3, and you're still getting an item AA. Along with Tivsy and Saphira, who I have yet to find items after my hurrying off after such short notice. I wonder where the Darkest Faerie is... probably hiding, plotting her revenge. 3 of you are getting faerie companions. Five once I get two more... AA's companion is a Dark Faerie, who is happy to join the DOOM Corp., Tivsy's is an Air Faerie, and Saphira's is an Earth Faerie. I'm thinking of getting a Fire Faerie for Stephanie, for trying to help everyone find me as she saw the Darkest Faerie grab me... and a Water Faerie or a Battle Faerie Doll (depends what I get first) for Lion. :) As Lion sent the guess, he got a Two Dubloon Coin. I'll choose which codestones to give everyone else as well... lowering my packrat down, but it's worth it for you guys. *looks through my codestones* Orn for... AA... Tai-Kai for Stephanie... Eo for Tivsy and Mau for Saphira. I'll just take them out and send them right this minute. Then off to see how much the Battle Faerie Doll is worth. Wow... I'm pretty talkative for a change.

@AA: Thanks! *hugs* I know you didn't contribute much, but I still thank you for helping to rescue me... I won't give the Neopoints if that's what you want. But you still get the items. :D

Oops! I missed the end of the contest. I was too busy this weekend to really focus on it.

I had found six clues, and at least three of them were pointing to Cellblock, so that would have been my first guess. However, the answer seemed a little too obvious to me, so I wanted to take a better look at the clues later, since I though that the Darigan clues might be there to trick me.

Congrats to the winners! Good job everyone who participated!

Wow, thank you so much for all these lovely items! :D *pets Air Faerie*

(Psst: If you don't have any advent calendar items from a few years ago, I can lend you them for packrat. It takes some time and effort though. ^^; )

That's very generous of you UHN. :yes:

And as for the Darkest Faerie, it's kinda hard to plot revenge with TURBULENCE knocking on your door. :P

Really?

Meanwhile...

Darkest Faerie: I will get my revenge on TDN! *hears the knocking at the door* Who could be calling in the midst of my evil plans?!

*imagines what could be happening* I wonder who has won the Altador Cup... *looks in the news* OH MY! IT'S KRAWK ISLAND! YES! Sorry... I just got hyper on seeing Shenkuu lose. I'm going to get my calculator again... *does some calculations* Okay. I'll round to the nearest hundred for you three, as AA isn't taking his Neopoint prize... it's 2100 Neopoints more for Tivsy, Saphira and Lion. Now to continue my hunt for the faerie companions. :D I have a Light Faerie as my companion now... or will do once I find that item. :P