Where's Ultimate Happy Negg?

Oh, hello. You may have seen me trying to take Altador... and Meridell and Faerieland shortly after. Yes, it's me, the Darkest Faerie. Well, I've taken one of your Super Members away and locked her somewhere... Ultimate Happy Negg to be exact. If you find out where she is, she says that she will reward the first person to figure out where she is greatly... with 25,000 Neopoints! But I know you won't be able to rescue her. Now, want me to explain what happened? Okay then.

UHN was walking over to the Altador Colusseum to play her matches of Yooyuball in support of Team Meridell. But on the way, I flew up to her and asked, "Where are you heading in such a... dangerous time like this?" She responded, "To Altador, of course! I have to play for Team Meridell!" Then I grinned and said "But you should be supporting Darigan Citadel..." Then I grabbed her and flew off with her.

Now, I've left some clues around the forum, but they might be fake ones. There was actually a witness to this... Native, one of the forum's moderators. But she couldn't stop my power. I'll let you ask a limit of 20 questions for her. And if you don't find out where she is, you might never see UHN again... *laughs evilly*

(Native is actually going to answer the questions! Just to make it more exciting.)

Rules:

You can team up with others if you wish.

You can only guess if you've found five or more clues, then PM me exactly what the clues say. There are more than one place with clues. And some may be fake, but fake and real clues both count towards the clues needed to guess.

Also, you can only guess once, so make sure you think you know where she is before you guess.

Please post your questions here on the topic instead of PMing Native. ;)

I wish you luck... you'll need it if you think you can rescue her.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o:

Native,

Did you witness the Darkest Faerie take away UHN?

Have you been to the scene of the crime since UHN disappeared?

I can't imagine life without UHN... :crying:

Good questions. ;)

I did in fact witness UHN being captured... oh it was a horrible sight.

I tried to fight back with as much power as I could, but it wasn't enough... that's why we need as much of us to come together and stop this. Who knows what evil (like, the really bad evil) will spread if we can't stop her...

Yes... of course I've gone back down there. I always take the route there to play my Yooyuball matches.

But, it just feels different... like a darkness wafting in the clouds, I'm sure the faeries can feel it...

So you're with me? Let's stop the Darkness Faerie!

*smirks* You must be crazy if you think you can stop me! *grins as a note falls out of my pocket*

Dear whoever is reading this,

I don't know where I am! I was grabbed by the Darkest Faerie, and the next thing I knew, I was locked in a cage! I can't believe this... I need as much help as possible! And Stephanie, if you're reading this as well, please show the Darkest Faerie who is the boss! She only got me out of the way because I was a serious threat to her!

~Ultimate Happy Negg~

Hmm... how did it fall out of my pocket? I was trying to keep this hidden!

The Darkest Faerie rules again. Too bad that I'm so smart, I can figure this out. :P

The Darkest Faerie rules again. Too bad that I'm so smart, I can figure this out. :P

We do have very intelligent members here. :P More the advantage to the Dark Faerie's one-element mind... darkness.

Hey guys, let's get together into groups of 5. Just enough to figure it out but not so much no one can get a word in :)

Good idea. ;)

I don't think I can join the group, I'm sort of being limited on the search, I can only give clues. D:

Good luck guys!

I'll answer your question, Judy. I only hide the clues on the forums. But somewhere in Neopia, I've hidden UHN. You have to try and figure out where she is without falling for the fake clues I hide in attempt to mislead you. And the clues can be anything from anagrams to riddles.

I'll answer your question, Judy. I only hide the clues on the forums. But somewhere in Neopia, I've hidden UHN. You have to try and figure out where she is without falling for the fake clues I hide in attempt to mislead you. And the clues can be anything from anagrams to riddles.

Aha! So that means the clues Native leaves are not misleading...

But you have to find the clues I've hidden. And by that, you have to work out which are fake and which are real. To guess, you need to find 5+ clues that I left, fake and real. And I need to edit my first post with something I forgot about.

OH LOL IM JOINING.

:I for now I`ll look for some clues and if i find the real ones thats when ill ask. idk i want to

i also think that the darkest faerie might be mad at me for thinking darigan citadel is only cool because of its purple and purple is cool yo

*strokes chin* Now... This IS interesting...

Questions to Native:

Did UHN have any idea that the Darkest Faerie was after her?

Tis my only question for now. :3

I don't think they both had any connection in the past before!

Motives... none that I know of.

Might've been a random kidnapping, maybe some of the clues around could reveal something...

^ Hm... the Dark Faerie seemed to have come from nowhere before the event took place.

I tried to fight, but with myself being on land and the kidnapping gradually taking place through air, my power was not near enough to combat the dark faerie...

And now, my power seems to have decreased being constrained as a witness.

5 questions are down (itsmem00fin had 2 questions)

>:) You're never going to find her, so I'll tell you something. I was fighting Roberta and Tormund for the second time in another forum, and UHN came to help and defeated me. I've been seeking revenge ever since.

We narrow it down by the timeline. :)

*has already begun searching*

Good idea! So I suppose all the clues would've been posted in June.

And the clues can be anything from anagrams to riddles.

Hmm...

Under the sea, under the sea

Nobody beat us, fry us and eat us

In fricassee!

We what the landfolk love to cook

Under the sea we off the hook

We got no troubles, life is the bubbles

Under the sea!

Under the sea, under the sea

Darlin' it's better down where it's wetter

Take it from me!

Up on the shore they work all day

Out in the sun they slave away

While we devotin' full time to floatin'

Under the sea!

These sound kind of suspicious to me! And the Darkest Faerie said they could be anything from riddles to anagrams...which means they'll include riddles and anagrams. Confusing! And all this stuff about 'under the sea'...do you think this has something to do with Maraqua? o_O

It could be... However, she has also been seen singing The Little Mermaid theme song with a certain Random Invisible Guy...

The Darkest Faerie, I must ask... These clues that you have hidden...

Do the ones in THIS topic count towards the 5+ requirement?

And to Sapphy, care to team up with me? :)