Where's Ultimate Happy Negg?

It could be... However, she has also been seen singing The Little Mermaid theme song with a certain Random Invisible Guy...

The Darkest Faerie, I must ask... These clues that you have hidden...

Do the ones in THIS topic count towards the 5+ requirement?

And to Sapphy, care to team up with me? :)

Sure Tivsy! :) ^_^

Posted on: Jun 23 2009, 09:10 PM

Nightmares remind me of the Darkest Faerie.

(Obvious one with my new name... and strange obsession.)

So she became the Darkest Faerie at around June 23rd...the clues must've been posted after that time.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just throwing in a tip - the display name change to 'The Darkest Faerie' occurred at exactly 12:36 PM on the 22nd June 2009 UTC. ;)

And I am now joining in the hunt, although not on behalf of DOOM Corp. xD Team?

Oh, I can also throw some light on the 'Under the Sea' thing (awesome song ;) ) - it was pretty much completely random, and I was actually the one who prompted it. Maraqua for the cup! :P

Interesting... *taps fingers on table* Thank you, AA, for that most interesting bit of information. It seems that The Darkest Faerie waited six days or so before making her move and capturing UHN.

Welcome to the team. :D (Whee, more peoples to draw for the team picture~)

The clues you find on this topic basically lead to clues. I intentionally made it hard. I know one like this on another forum, it was so hard that I gave up. Nice to see this topic is so popular... even if none have found enough clues to guess. It looks like UHN might be in my possession forever. I'm content enough to wait for this to pass 21 days without a post... and that will mean you'll never rescue UHN. Oh, and she requested me to give AA a note. *pulls it out of my pocket and hands to AA*

Is it true that the Darkest Faerie sung with you? That's hilarious! I could hear the singing from where I was trapped! I only wish I knew where I was...

What she wrote made me even angrier at her than before, so of course I didn't tell her where I trapped her...

Okay, here's a question: are all of the clues currently available on the forums?

I found some clues earlier, but I still don't feel like I have the whole picture.

Okay, here's a question: are all of the clues currently available on the forums?

I found some clues earlier, but I still don't feel like I have the whole picture.

Yes, the clues are only on the forums.

Don't be so sure of yourself, darkest faerie...my team is going to find UHN!

Yes, the clues are only on the forums.

Don't be so sure of yourself, darkest faerie...my team is going to find UHN!

He meant whether ALL the clues where available, not whether they are in forums only, I believe. Let's see what Native replies.

Oh, and how many questions have we asked you?

:) Thanks AA! That should help.

Well, here's my question for Stephanie - Are you the only person who can help us with this mystery, or are there others who can help us?

No one else that I'm aware of...

But by the looks of it, your team seem to be cracking this gradually! :)

Kinda obvious the method you're using to hide your clues Tara. :P We're just closing the net now...

*is rummaging around through a chest marked "Possible Theories"* Whu? *shuffles papers about* Lion's application must've been lost in the mail. :laughingsmiley:

Care to join our team? We're just playing a little... Waiting game. :)

What the... I'm not Tara! You must be mistaking me for FutureTXGovernor, who, after I interrogated UHN, I know is called Tara. And I gradually hide more clues if nobody's guessed yet as I think of them. And then I have to choose whether it should be misleading or not... but I heard that UHN is able to connect through to this now! She must have discovered a way...

UHN: Hey guys! I am so scared... but I'm happy to take any questions, up to a limit of 20... while Stephanie takes questions! Just make sure you define who you're asking each question to... and I hope that the Darkest Faerie doesn't disable my connection to this topic too soon!

UHN: You have 20 questions to ask me, and 20 minus however many have been asked for Stephanie without being answered by the Darkest Faerie, which she'll count...

It's 6 that have been asked and answered by her so far. So Stephanie still has 14 questions left... and UHN has 20.