How many score with just ONE player?

user221

Normally I'll pass the Yooyu from player to player. I've done a 3 chain using that before to get from one side to the other...It's just that takes too much time, though. Currently 26,854 goals scored with 26,854 scored by XL Striker 3.8.

I have a total of 19,020 goals, and 18,503 of them were scored by Vonde Cayle. (That's 97%, lol.) b)

Neither of my robot Wockies accept anything below 100%. Although I do have a desert Wocky on my side account. :P

Normally I'll pass the Yooyu from player to player. I've done a 3 chain using that before to get from one side to the other...It's just that takes too much time, though. Currently 26,854 goals scored with 26,854 scored by XL Striker 3.8.

I too score pretty much exclusively with XL Striker. Occasionally Keetra Deile will get it in a good position and I'll let her run with it, but rarely.

I have 201 goals, 196 of those were made by XL Striker. Not cause Strikers' my fav, that would be Sela Pretore, but he's in front cause I play 1:3.

Striker is cool and all, but my love of Xweetoks is why I joined V-pets in the first place...only one Xweetok in the whole sport? That's just ridiculous.

I too score pretty much exclusively with XL Striker. Occasionally Keetra Deile will get it in a good position and I'll let her run with it, but rarely.

I have 201 goals, 196 of those were made by XL Striker. Not cause Strikers' my fav, that would be Sela Pretore, but he's in front cause I play 1:3.

I play I think 3+1 with Left to Right, so he...it...Whatever the XL Striker should be is in front. I personally don't know and haven't bothered asking TNT.

Another team had an Xweetok, I forgot whom it was. I joined VP cause they had a robot Wocky to begin with. xD

I only use Elon to score, of course I let all my team to score cuz I want to show some numbers near their name when the AC is finished :D.