Haunted Woods Plot

aia

I'm stuck at part one! I just can't roll over the map (i don't know what button to press to do that) and i dunno my coordinates because my pc doesn't let me have them. It kind of hides them. Could anyone help me?

"I just can't roll over the map" Ok... I don't remember anything about it when I did it. You should wait for another member to help you there. The coords of the objects to find, you can write them in the adress bar (the upper one) not in the one at the bottom.

I use IE and got the co-ordinates OK. All I can suggest is click anywhere in the room and copy the URL, then, when you come to place the objects down, paste that URL in the address bar and just change the co-ordinates to which ever ones you need. If you would like screenies let me know and I'll see what I can do.

What browser do you use??? And which part one do you mean - the house where you find the locket or the damp caves???

um, yeah... screenies would be great, Isabel. ^_^ do u have those ready? :king: um, well... sry, but i dont think i hv an upper bar... :guiltysmiley: lol.

I'll work on getting them up now.

OK, here goes.

1. Dampcavebit1.jpg

2. Dampcavebit2.jpg

3. Now go looking for lamp, chair or mirror. Once you have one of them go on...

4. Dampcavebit3.jpg

5. Complete this for each of your items and you should be OK.