WHAT ARE THE ODDS?! x.x;

Kymuta

What should I do with Vooshi?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. x.x;;;

• Keep him, you lucky duck! D:<
    • No, make him halloween. Those are awesome.
    • Uh, keep him and make a new Bori to be a halloween Neopet?

I started neopets and I had to post this. Im not sure if this is common now, because I havent played for 7 years, and I remember NOTHING about neopets. I started...apperently 8 hours ago, and some pink baby thingy swatted My green bori (vooshi) with a gun while I was trying to find a hidden avatar. I was like, "WHOA, is that what an avatar does? I think not. o.o;"

Zoom it in~

screenie1.jpg

Oh, and I never got the avatar i was looking for. :P

Hes all, floofy now. I wanted him to be halloween, because halloween bori look so awesome.

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Vooshi

So... im abit confused now. Is this something worth saving, or should I get rid of the color? How do you even get painted pets? I bairly know how to PLAY. *feels stupid* x_x

Wow. o:

Lol, a lot of people want this RE.

It's a pretty rare RE, and baby paint brushes cost about 600,000 np.

You can paint a pet by buying a paint brush or through the secret lab.

I personally think you should keep him, since he looks so cute. xD

But it's really your choice. ^_^

You could always make another bori to paint halloween. c:

Well, I guess that it's good that you got a new Battledome challenger. At least this didn't happen AFTER you painted your Bori. What a waste of neopoints that would have been!

Personally, I don't like most Baby pets, so I would likely still want to paint him. That's just my preference, though.

Haha theres to good sides to this, no matter what I end up doing.

1. Battledome challenger.... that I will never beat. I wanna make my bori kill him for revenge. :evil:

2. Lawls, I took the bow off its tail and put it in my closet.

Another problem is that i was planning to get a baby pteri, since there awesomest neopets, in my point of view. It would be weird to have 2 babies. Still, I dont wanna give up a coloration that makes me look, uh, not insaney poor. :P

I got him as a challenger a few weeks ago. But he didn't change my uni into baby he missed. I really wish he wouldn't have.

I would say make it how you want. These are to make you happy not everyone else.

I started neopets and I had to post this. Im not sure if this is common now, because I havent played for 7 years, and I remember NOTHING about neopets. I started...apperently 8 hours ago, and some pink baby thingy swatted My green bori (vooshi) with a gun while I was trying to find a hidden avatar. I was like, "WHOA, is that what an avatar does? I think not. o.o;"

Zoom it in~

screenie1.jpg

Oh, and I never got the avatar i was looking for. :P

Hes all, floofy now. I wanted him to be halloween, because halloween bori look so awesome.

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Vooshi

So... im abit confused now. Is this something worth saving, or should I get rid of the color? How do you even get painted pets? I bairly know how to PLAY. *feels stupid* x_x

That is amazing!!! I'm not really interested in having a baby pet, but how many people have this challenger?

That is amazing!!! I'm not really interested in having a baby pet, but how many people have this challenger?

Well, I decided I'm going to start a list of these type of things, with the date, so we can see how often it happens. Its a good time for me to keep track, since I just joined. :P

I hate boochi... On my account, I painted my pet maraquan and it zapped that pet -.-

Ugh, that suks. They should make an event that makes it so you cant have color changes when equiped. Isnt there an event that turns your pet blue? Atleast baby isnt THAT worse. :P