Mystery Island closely beat Darigan Citadel

Guest Krawk Islander

Guest Krawk Islander

Yesterday we had a few surprises, the biggest being Mystery Island. Now, this team put great effort into beating Darigan, and they got second time lucky, trumping them in YYB, the most important sport! This means that Darigan lost the game, despite winning all the side games. Luckily, they still retain the 3rd place, as Shenkuu is at a near 2 point distance from them.

mysteryisland_group.gif

Now, onto the daily report, focusing other matches:

"Thanks HBK!

I apologize for my absence yesterday. I got indigestion after eating so much at The Kelp (and yet I didn’t get the avatar *darn*). Anyways, on with my report!

The Maraquan Mermaids continue to devastate their opponent for the second round. This time, the Meridell Knights fell victims to this piranhas-of-the-sea with the Mermaids winning 3 of the 4 games. The expectations are getting higher for them in their battle against the Terror Mountain Chillers today and the Altador Gladiators tomorrow. The powerhouse teams have already taken notice and are busy preparing to stop/steal the Mermaid’s good Karma. Note to self: continue to report on how these battles will turn out.

On another note, the battle between the Krawk Island Pirates and the Virtupets Robots ended in the exact same way as the first round. The Pirates obtain the Yooyu and the slushies while the Robots dominate the speakers and the nets. This is the Robot’s 18th straight victory on Shootout Showdown! Will the Roo Island Roos be able to stop them just like what Meridell did to the Tyrannian Fossils on Slushie Slinger? Be sure to watch out for that!

Reporting alive from the hospital, this is BlackJaguar for The Daily Neopets AC4 coverage, signing out!"

Get well soon, BJ! D:

Anyways, today we have Kreludor vs. Mystery Island. How will MI fare against the 2nd placer? Are KD going to be so lenient into giving MI the YYB win and getting their first ever defeat in this sport, this year? We'll see...

BJ seems to be having a lot of accidents/misfortunes at this year's AC. :laughingsmiley: Get well soon, dude!

At least it's not as life-threatening as last year when the Pirates decided to throw me overboard their ship and got lost in the sea for a few days (I wonder if anyone ever remembers that? :D)

in just wondering....where is LD in the standings? o_O

check the right side bar (or this link) for the Altador Cup Standings. :D