Shenkuu falls to Maraqua's fire

Guest Krawk Islander

Guest Krawk Islander

Yesterday, many people randomly asked would have said that Shenkuu would beat Maraqua easily. Turns in the first round this was true, mustering only a miserable tie in side games, but the Maraquan team have really stepped it up in the second round. We only regret the fact that they just started it now. Anyways, daily report here:

Maraqua is once more the place to be, and there seems to be even more partying going on. Kelp has now reduced it's prices for 1/3 of their initial value, and losing profit fast. The owner says he doesn't "care about any financial cuts, we just want to party...and play Yooyuball!". Well, that's something odd. Anyways, the win against Shenkuu tomorrow really has made them into hard-working fishies, beating the creators of the definition "[iNSERT TEAM HERE] pulled a Shenkuu", to instead say: "[iNSERT TEAM HERE] pulled a Maraqua"! Maraqua are really on fire this round, ironically.

Interviewed, Elon says, jubilant:

maraqua_1.gifNow you see my our real power, huh? Everyone is quick to criticize when my teammates aren't playing well, but now that we're winning, the praise is non-stop. And finally someone passes me the ball so I can easily score and win YYB. That's right, I'm the reason MQ wins! *cough*andoursupersecretawesomesaucetactic*cough*

Well, I'm pretty sure it's teamwork, Elon, but...you should know, you're the captain. And what was that?

Anywho, the battle against Meridell now rages on as both parties want to take that Yooyuball spot. Who will win this?

In other news, Lost Desert managed a less amazing result today against the Pirates: 1 draw, 3 losses. This means that the Pirates took the win.

KI face Virtupets today, and here's what Dasher is saying:

krawkisland_1.gifWe must focus on YYB, MSN and SS at all costs. Those are worth a lot more to us, keeping the top spot, than a loss to Virtupets at more than SSD if we're not careful. Still, other teams have lost this sport, and we could be the team that breaks the record, but honestly, I find that quite difficult, as many critics would preview, too.

Good thinking there, Dasher.

That ends my report. Also, congratulations today to Meridell, Kreludor and Kiko Lake for sweeping (with KL coming in a close SS draw, so props to Altador on this!).

Good luck to all teams on the field today.

Quick note - Darigan drops to 3rd, while Kreludor takes second place in the top 3 standings. This is due to DC's performance against Virtupets yesterday, and KD's clean sweep which gave them more points.

We must focus on YYB, MSN and SS at all costs. Those are worth a lot more to us, keeping the top spot, than a loss to Virtupets at more than SSD if we're not careful. Still, other teams have lost this sport, and we could be the team that breaks the record, but honestly, I find that quite difficult, as many critics would preview, too.

I am debating between trying and breaking their streak and playing the other games. I didn't play much against them last time.

Guest Krawk Islander

Well, if DC is anything to follow, stick to playing the other games. They lost 2nd place because of that!

Well its ok. I have plenty of time to play. It just so happens that i need to be up early and my sleep schedule is so messed up right now that i am staying up all night... So AC it is.

Guest Krawk Islander
Whoa, and Shenkuu is still in Group 1? :O

Well, I feel a little guilty now xD. I should start playing a bit more Yooyuball and contribute a bit more. Well done Maraqua, you guys were great.

Yep, you got lucky we beat LD. xD

Good luck to SK today against TM.

I am so proud of Maraqua :crying_blow:. I should go get the Maraquan uni avvy now that it is so cheap *knows that it is not true*.

I am so proud of Maraqua :crying_blow:. I should go get the Maraquan uni avvy now that it is so cheap *knows that it is not true*.

Awww what do you mean its not true. I was going to go try later. (sarcasm i swear :worried: ) But I completely agree Maraqua did really well. Wasn't really expecting that.

And this is the day I think "if only I had played 10 more YYB games yesterday evening maybe..." I'm joking :P Very good job Maraqua, you're a cool team ;)

Great Job Virtupets, you guys are KILLER at those side games.

And also great job to kreludor for earning more points to take second.

I hope we can get back up to second. The margin is so small.

Great Job Virtupets, you guys are KILLER at those side games.

And also great job to kreludor for earning more points to take second.

I hope we can get back up to second. The margin is so small.

I think there are 5 top teams competing for the top 4 spots. Good luck DC! You guys have been doing great and I am happy to go against such great teams (and what's even more awesome is to see everyone get along so great on these boards even though we are in the middle of competition).

At this point, I'm hoping that SK won't fall and get shoved back into Group Two again. -_-

Oo! I only noticed now that Kreludor is in second place! :laughingsmiley: Congrats, you guys! :D

*Cough*Hope you fall so we get back up*Cough*

ya i was kinda mad we didn't beat KI. o well the cup still sin't over. I bet TNT is probably going to have SK and LD play the last game against eachother. That would be extremely intense.

I hope that KI can win YYB, MSN, and SS today against virtupets. it is gonna be very hard as virtupets are so strong! To fellow krawk islanders, we need to play hard and as much as possible to overcome this enormous task of beating virtupets. It may seem hard but we can do it. :evo: I am not too sure of SSD though. I think we should listen to Soley and concentrate on the other three games.