Do you think key quest prizes will ever change?

~Mike~

I was wondering if the prizes would ever change, you know to give the items that are given out a chance to raise to a normal price, or would that just be devastating to a whole other group of item horders?

I was wondering if the prizes would ever change, you know to give the items that are given out a chance to raise to a normal price, or would that just be devastating to a whole other group of item horders?

I hope the prizes change. I'm tired of getting the same books, stamps, furniture, etc. Codestones and neggs are great prizes, along with the paintbrushes.

Meh, if they change them, then the neopian economy will just be ruined even more. xD

So, no, I don't think they will change in the near future, if at all; the KQ prizes are starting the become junk. :laughingsmiley:

TNT constantly updating Key Quest with new prizes? Probably isn't going to happen for quite awhile.

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah, I would love for them to change, but they won't.

All the items are deflating in prices, good for buyers - not sellers. So Then everything would just become cheap junk that everyone who playes KQ has.

yeah, and pet trading would be harder, since codestones are down, more people can afford them, so now you need to train more in order to have "good" pets.

i honestly don't want them to change, and i don't think they will.

The awesome and simple way to answer your question.

Step 1: Take a look at this year's prizes for the Altador Cup

Step 2: Ask yourself the same question again.

Even if they did, knowing TNT, they'd do it in a way that'd make the economy of the site go into a virtual Depression.

key quest wouldnt urk me so bloody much if they'd just make it so that when someone else drops you get a low ranking key or SOMETHING instead of beating people just to have them quit when your 1 second away from the door -.- thats when i get mad. and thats why i get even madder when the prizes suck alfter you do win.

keeping on topic though and not to change the topic if they'd give out slightly better prizes like oh idk map pieces to other maps instead of junk the prices of maps would fall i mean why not release the under water pieces and the space pieces get thoughs back to buyable?! that'd make sense wouldnt it give out the harder to get pieces of older maps and "unretire" them, or remake them and make the older pieces still useable but released with a "Verson II Underwater/Space map"!?

Key Quest is not very fun but you can actually earn a good deal of np during the game. The prizes aren't the greatest but you actually get neggs and codestones pretty often. I don't think they're really going to change the prizes.

Maybe if they drop some VERY good items some times, even if they were just one every three month, people would be more itnerested in playing KQ. Because seriously, most of the times prizes are worthless, Ive played lots of times and I just got two cheap PB.

But it's a good way to earn some money selling neggs and codestones.

key quest wouldnt urk me so bloody much if they'd just make it so that when someone else drops you get a low ranking key or SOMETHING instead of beating people just to have them quit when your 1 second away from the door -.- thats when i get mad. and thats why i get even madder when the prizes suck alfter you do win.

QFT!

I have no issues with prizes as they do change seasonally (it seems). And codestones and neggs are still profitable, but I HATE when people leave just cause they're losing. I mean, either way you get something...to leave just wastes everyone's time.

• 1 month later...

I've gotten four paint brushes in the past week! It's crazy!

2 Striped, 1 Ghost, and 1 Biscuit.

I'd never gotten one before and now I'm getting all sorts of them.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I love that KQ has deflated certain paintbrushes. Painting a pet shouldn't be an activity restricted to Neo-Millionaires. Kind of lame for resellers, but hey, you can't have everything. There are still plenty of super-expensive brushes for people to inflate and show off anyway.

I bet they WILL change soon. I think they might do some back to school items, or fall items, and perhaps a new fall board! :) if not ... then winter stuff/board :P ... a halloween board would be AWESOME!! ...