Who here...

GnarlyBagel

Huh, school, army saps your time much more than school obviously...ive pretty much not have enough time to attempt much yooyuballing nor any others...even if i do get some free time in the army, i spend it on more important matters and personal projects. Its a shame, but well, circumstances arent kind.

I have to wait until early-mid July for my summer break. But I'm a homeschooler, so I can play YYB and other neo games all throughout the day. :)

You lucky ducks!

I don't even get summer during the AC, I only get a couple of weeks holidays at the END of the Cup. :( And that's the finals.. which I hate playing in. XD

Winter..

Cold..

My favourite season, though.

My college got out in mid-May, but as soon as I got out my boss bumped up my hours to full time. Stupid work, and on my days off I usually have to do grocery shopping or other things I've delayed throughout the week. *grumbles* I miss high school...life was sooo much more simple.

I wish. I just graduated college and can't find a real job. (as in, not like Wal-Mart etc.) stupid economy.

That's not a very nice thing to say. Wouldn't you rather have any job than be unemployed? Anyone who busts their butt for minimum wage, instead of asking for a handout, is great in my book. What did you go to school for, that you can't find a "real job" anyway?

That's not a very nice thing to say. Wouldn't you rather have any job than be unemployed? Anyone who busts their butt for minimum wage, instead of asking for a handout, is great in my book. What did you go to school for, that you can't find a "real job" anyway?

I think that's very funny.

12292.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.