AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Neopets is DOWN!

tempdisplay

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like it's back up!! YAY! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Maruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Smileys don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yay! I got back in *skips merrily off*

Back to what I was planning to do before all of this craziness happened even if it's edging towards midnight :P

This goes perfect with the post I wanted to post. Anyway, so after trying to help some people, I decided to go back to playing YYB. Anyway when I went on the site and saw error, my heart sunk. Hope that answers your question. If not, when my account got frozen it felt like I or someone close to me died. Well my topic states only for a week, so, I'll be EXTREMELY bored BUT I have Pokemon and Sims 3 to keep me company.

Yes, neopets if most of us' life. And, Yes, it does feel like we are in a shlter after a tornado. Also 1o minutes and my topic has become a hot one.

PS. What will happen to my Wheel of Monotomy. It's still rolling. Maybe I'll wait till the servers become active.

Where's V?

Edit: How did I run into it? Let's see, I think I refeshed my page after they said something about servers and not accepting my YYB score. Although not that good, it's one of my best, 11-0

And so did mine. When my old acc got frozen, I cried for a few days and got extremely depressed for a week. I phoned the premium services to cancel my premium crying, and the attendant was really sorry for me. :crying:

HURRAH!

The site has returned!

*dances*

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Maruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yay! I got back in *skips merrily off*

Back to what I was planning to do before all of this craziness happened even if it's edging towards midnight :P

i had plans too... back to mine now too... its all most 12am here too... i should be sleeping >.<

i had plans too... back to mine now too... its all most 12am here too... i should be sleeping >.<

oh wait ure from Australia too -slaps her own forehead-... my bad... wanna be neofriends?

oh wait ure from Australia too -slaps her own forehead-... my bad... wanna be neofriends?

hmmm... looks like im talking to myself >.<... ima add em n e ways :P

Please don't double or triple post; use the edit button instead.

lol :D Sure yup Aussie here ! I'll accept your request now, always looking for

someone to befriend on there.

*Is jealous you have Sims 3* My computer needs a up to date video card but I do have Pokemon Platinum ^_^

I was going to check my Kyrii see if she needed feeding when BAM page load error....

It's my sister's and we haven't really played. Slow pc. It's terrible. Anyway so Neo's back online and I reached 5 pages. I never thougt it would spread this far because i really did think i would embarass myself in that when I submeitted the topic, neo would be back online and I'll get lots of thes :S which i'm probablty getting now because I don't have a full stop yet. *SIGH!* 

Anyway, have fun ACing. I'm sure that's what we were ALL doing ;)

EDIT: I keep getting logged radomly or when I open a new tab. Is this happening to anyone else because I don't think the server issue has been fully resoved.

oh and, 'aia' LOL!!! Premium. I'm sure it was a depressing time sorry for the laugh.