I got a fountain faerie quest!

a_claire_o

Island Quiggle or Grey Quiggle?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Maruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Lucky you! Congratulations!

I'm afraid that I don't like Quiggles at all, so I wouldn't be good at helping you decide. If I had to pick, though, I would go Island. Most Grey pets are too pathetic.

Well I would say island. You can get a pretty pet while getting an avatar in the process. Win, win.

I agreed with you guys and went island. I then took my charming island quiggle to the lab where it then got zapped purple :whistle: At least I got the avatar and an island pet, even if it was only for three minutes...

o_O

I agree with Sapphy, she prolly just wanted to get the island clothes, since they are pretty darn decent. :P

*stops talking in half Aussie, half cowboy accent*

Congrats on the quest! :3

Yeah, Island pets are very pretty and those clothes looks nice!

I got FFQ yesterday too, I created a new pet, Peophin, and painted it Pirate :D

Congrats!

My lab pet happened to be a quiggle at the time of the quest, and I needed the island av (my last painted av! woowoo). I didn't really want another pet, and I like my poogles too much to zap, so my quiggle took a nice little trip to the demented lab ray scientist and came back purple. I'm not a huge fan of the island look, although the clothes that come with the island quiggle are pretty cool. A lot of people got fountain faerie quests over the last few days. Four of my friends got them (and all in the same day)! Kinda wierd, but very cool...

I am still oping for a FFQ. For the past week, I've had three faerie quests per day, but no FF. Well, it's bound to happen sooner or later.