Hello from KathysSong

Hello :)

After lurking some time around in the TDN-Forum I finally had the heart to register an account. I'm pretty new to Neopets ( 10 months doesn't seem a long time, does it?) and still learning about dailies, games and plots :). Your page and forum are a brilliant help and besides - it's good to know that there's a place where people crazy about Neopets can meet.

Anything else? Well, I'm from Germany so English's not my native-tongue. Please bear with all the mistakes I make *g. I'm having some time off work which allows me to spend lots of time with Neopets and currently - the Altador Cup :D.

Thank you for listening ;).

EDIT: corrected the mistake, thank you Harbinger :)

Welcome to TDN Forums, KathysSong. I'm AA3. Your English is better than many chatspeak-using people on the forums, so don't worry (in front of a word that begins with a vowel, you use 'an' instead of 'a'). :yes: Don't forget to read the rules, and have fun around here. ^_^

The people here at TDN aren't just insane about Neopets - they're insane about everything. This *gestures dramatically* is the world of TDN, where anything goes! (except for rule breaking) (and oranges, and eating cheese in front of Morgan)

Thanks to both of you :) I'm sure that the world of TDN will be lots of fun. I hope that I didn't forget anything. Read the topics in Everything and Anything About TDN Forums which are very helpful for a Newbie :)

Oh, and Kathy works just fine, thanks :)!

Hello Kathy and welcome to TDNforums :)

I'm glad TDN has been helpful to you thus far. If you ever have questions, feel free to ask or to create a thread. It's full of helpful people around here. No kidding.