Post here to brag!

Utena

I just won my first 10-0 match! A new record! That makes me happy. It's too bad I already sent in my score more than three times.

Edit: Shortly after posting this I manage to break that record with a 12-0 win, including 3 mutant balls and 4 darigan balls scoring the 12th goal with 4 seconds remaining. Who would have thought...

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. From what I've heard, people have sent them before, and they have not processed.

2. Because TNT assumes it's cheating.

I heard that 15-1 worked. If that's the case you can score as much as you want so long as you let the other team score. Then it probably wouldn't be regarded as cheating.

Whoa greenskater, you're here :O

Well... someone was responsible for VP losing in SoSD *looks around*

:graduated: KiKo Lake owned the SoSD!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Smilies and quotes do notc count. :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Well, it might not seem like a lot, but I just got my PB of 7-0 against KI!

I love the finals muchly, I have the aim to perform!

My big accomplishement- SHENKUU BEAT KRELUDOR!! YES! :D It's pirates vs ninjas today! Hahah just realized that XD

And 642 goals, 83 yyb, 30 ss, 42 MSN, and 43 SoS Making Level two XD Haha. Oh well. I tried the best to my ability. I just don't have the attention span the rest of you have

I just scored my one thousandth goal! Yay!

Dasher Soley scored 824

Ealyn Hawkshanks scored 104

Nitri Cassale scored 53

Zayle Sufhaux scored 19.

That makes me happy. I wonder how many goals I'll score in total by the end of the finals. We'll see...

Just played my last game for AC this year (it's getting late in Europe *g) and I think that I wasn't that bad as a Rookie. Played 415 games of YYB and shot 2375 goals in total which makes an average of 5,722 goals per game :D

Very dedicated players. I'm just happy to make it to lvl 1 for a second year in a row. :) I don't consider myself a free loader though. I have a fairly busy life and contribute what I can.

Hit level 13!! That was my goal and I can't believe I actually got there :)

GO KRAWK ISLAND!!!

Well, I played a whole lot today, and ended ACIV at Rank 4 with 200 YYB games (ended with no draws or losses, an average of 10 goals a game, and a personal best of 13-0), 50 MSN and Slushie Slinger games, and 150 Shootout Showdown games. :D That, and it looks like MI is going to get a pretty good place. I didn't play hundreds of games a day, but I'm really happy.

Announcements