Post here to brag!

Utena

I decided to create a place especially to celebrate/brag when we hit a goal we've been aiming for at AC. For me, I hit level 4 yesterday (yay!) and today, at 148 yyb games, I've now scored over 1000 goals. Considering last year I scored 500 goals at 100 games, this is a HUGE improvement.

My ultimate goal is to make it to at least level 5, and get away from the yucky wooden shield to a nice concrete one.

What have you done that you're excited about? Tell us about level ups, high scores, etc!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm now level 10 XD

I sorta played a lot today. Although I'm not feeling tired.

Crazyness fact : I played 600 Shoutout Showdown games on the first day of the AC to find the ratio for the calculator and I enjoyed it. It was during the glitch when you had to refresh between every games too XD. Fun times.

Guest Krawk Islander

My rank at the moment:

Yooyuball

Goals Scored 8,562

Goals by "Dasher" Soley 7,811

Goals by Ealyn Hawkshanks 603

Goals by Nitri Cassale 26

Goals by Zayle Sufhaux 122

Saves by Garven Hale 40

Number of Wins 850

Number of Draws 0

Number of Losses 0

Slushie Slinger

Games Played 300

Top Score 539

Make Some Noise

Games Played 600

Top Score 9,677

Shootout Showdown

Games Played 600

Top Score 1,200

Rank

Level 12

I'm aiming for the initial silver (thus, Rank 13) by the end of today. I just played 50 YYB games today, all the others are from yesterday.

I am level 10 I am hoping to get to level 11 by the end of the day. I think once i play the YYB games that i have set out for me to play today i should be well onto the way to level 12. I am excited that i have been playing so much. I really want a gold shield this year.

And like Xepha I also played 600 games the first day when you had to refresh between each... It took so long but now whenever i play that game i do it in groups of at least 100.

I am so impressd by everyone's scores!!!

I've just reached rank one and I felt so proud! When Shenkuu placed third today I felt like I'd personally achieved something!! haha! Go team!!

Now I'm thinking.. 50 games is not that much really.. hmmm!

Still.. it'd be nice to reach higher ranks.. I might have to up the ante ;)

I'll need to do my reading on how this prize thing works and also how the winners of every game are calculated... is it scores or high scores or amount of high scores? Hmmm I guess i'll just go do the reading ;)

So after seeing Krawk Islander's games played, I guess I got a bee in my bonnet. Achievements for today include about 230 YYB wins, and 1550 plays of SSD. Beat that Mystery Island. :P I really wouldn't recommend that anyone duplicate this however, because now my hand looks a mouse shaped, arthritic, claw. Seriously, I've been staring at that YYB field for so long I'll probably be dreaming about repetitive scoring tonight. :S

Guest Krawk Islander
i maxed out yesterday at yyb:never doing that again: and got my first 15-0 score :woot:

15-0 scores don't count, so just go for 14-0 and then ignore the rest of the remaining time.

Oh, and RANK 14. :P

Announcements