Altador Cup Level/Rank Calculator Is HERE!

Ian

Our level/rank calculator is now here! Check it out and figure out your next milestone and what you need to do to achieve the next level! Thanks to 2000 of you guys for submitting in your Altador Cup stats; we've figured out a very accurate formula. Please note that low scores in Slushie Slinger and Make Some Noise do not contribute to your ranking (only a score of 285+ and 3000+ count, respectively).

Stay tuned for more Altador Cup coverage from TDN -- the best on the net! b)

altador_group.gif

We're going to lose this year, but we sure do look stylish!

Awesome. I am so happy its now up. I really want to get to level 6 today but i think it will take far to long. Now i will be able to know. Good job though TDN that was pretty fast.

Awesomesausage!

Glad to have performed tests for the glory of TDN :P

And special thanks to everyone who sent data. <3

Found a bit of a problem. If I type in just 500 YYB wins, it gives me all 0s for what's needed to level up. When I type in 501, it gets even worse, giving me negative numbers needed for a level 7 shield. It continues giving negative numbers to level 7 up until 550, where it say level 8 - but I would think level 8 would be at 575 YYB wins.

Also, when it switches to level 8 there, it says 50 YYB wins to level 9, which is also clearly wrong - that's the wooden shield reqs to level, not stone or bronze as it should be!

So yeah. At the level I'm actually at, it looks good, and I'm thrilled at how quickly it was out!

EDIT: Okay, looks like the problem actually starts at 475YYB wins, where level 7 should be awarded. So the 550 wins for level 8 is right. Inputting number between 475 and 550 is where it gets wonky.

We're working on correcting this, stay tuned. Thanks for pointing that out.

Update: I fixed that problem, it is working properly now. Just a typo in our rank ranges. It was actually my mistake. :O

We're working on correcting this, stay tuned. Thanks for pointing that out.

Update: I fixed that problem, it is working properly now. Just a typo in our rank ranges. It was actually my mistake. :O

Awesome. :D

Well, not the it being your mistake part, the it's fixed part.

But yeah, the counters are absolutely lovely now. :D

It won't really be a problem at all but if you type in 2000 YYB wins in the calculator it gives you an error number. I bet its because there is really nothing after it. I tried doing 1999 and it worked fine. I just thought it was amusing that it then tells you to get -2000 wins. This is the error i got. I don't really know if its worth fixing just something to tell you i guess.

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Filename: views/page_view_page_new.php(8) : eval()'d code

Line Number: 238

This is actually a minor programming error, and we'll have it corrected by tomorrow. Thanks for pointing that out.

Yeah i got nerdy and decided to find just how many YYB games it would take to get the best shield and I found out it would take 100 hours of non stop playing to get it. (This is based only on the 3 minute length of the game none of the loading time or anything else) I find that funny because that is basically the length of any good video game. Wow so that was off topic but i just wanted to make sure my numbers were right and i got the error. Its nice to hear its an easy fix though.

Yep, it was so easy even I could fix it. :O I thought I would need Ian, but pfft, who needs Ian. b)

Anyway, it's fixed now, you can enter 2000 or 39048320943 and it will still work. Party time!

Thanks again for pointing that out to us! I appreciate it. We can't have people getting errors, now can we!

It was kinda depressing to find out how many games I have to play to get a gold shield... my exams will be coming before the AC ends. :(

Thank you very much TDN for the calculator. :)

I like to set some goals for myself (like x YYB games per day). :P