Random Yoouyu Ball/ AC Questions

hrtbrk

First time player here! lol This info is probably around here somewhere but this might be faster - plus chances are bunch more random Q's will come up.

-First, can you pass/shoot as quickly as your opponent does? My players barely kick the ball, but the goaltender kicks just fine. What's going on there?

-How are the points for prizes calculated? By games played? Goals scored? By high scores?

-What does your rank (beginner etc) entail? Harder opponents? Faster players?

I had a couple more but forgot them :(

-I don't know what you mean o.0

-Nobody knows besides TNT

-Rank is just a sign of how many games you have been playing and what trophy you will get. And to get the avvie.

As for your first question - well, that looks like a glitch. There shouldn't be any difference between the passing/shooting speed of your players and that of your opponents.

Have you tried clearing your cache and reloading the game? :)

First time player here! lol This info is probably around here somewhere but this might be faster - plus chances are bunch more random Q's will come up.

-How are the points for prizes calculated? By games played? Goals scored? By high scores?

According to the FAQ on the Altador Cup.....

Q: Should I still submit my scores when I lose?

A: Definitely! Every score earns you points for participation, and every game counts toward your team's performance!

Q: Will I get a prize for all my effort?

A: If you participate in Altador Cup in any way, you will receive points that you can exchange for prizes in the Prize Shop. Of course, the more you participate, the more points you'll earn.

Q: When will I get my prizes?

A: The Prize Shop will go up on Tuesday, July 7th NST.

I hope this answers your question!

According to the FAQ on the Altador Cup.....

I hope this answers your question!

I saw those but it didn't really answer anything. I was more so asking if: I got 6000 points on MSN and 2000 points on SS and 1200 points on SSD, would they all be added up for 'prize points' and then they'd add the amount of times you played to that score. (or something extremely complicated like that) :* I'm trying to find out how many times you'd have to play to be able to redeem enough points to get a semi decent prize.

As for your first question - well, that looks like a glitch. There shouldn't be any difference between the passing/shooting speed of your players and that of your opponents.

Have you tried clearing your cache and reloading the game? :)

Yeah! It's very weird. The opponent passes with speed & distance but my player kicks the ball and it barely rolls half a centimeter lol To score I have to go right up to the net and kamikaze kick until it goes in.

- :O You should be able to shoot just as far and fast as your opponent... Sounds like a glitch to me.

-To my knowledge, no-one has bothered calculating the spendable points system. I'm pretty sure it's based on just your performance, probably the number of points/goals in all your games together.

-The rank just shows how many games you have played. Nothing else.

-First, can you pass/shoot as quickly as your opponent does? My players barely kick the ball, but the goaltender kicks just fine. What's going on there?

Yes, the opponents work at the same speed as you, it may seem like they are faster sometimes though. What do you mean by your players barely click the ball? The speed of the balls are determined by their types.

Nobody knows how they are calculated but having a higher rank means you will get better prizes.

-What does your rank (beginner etc) entail? Harder opponents? Faster players?

The rank doesn't change your game, (doesn't get harder than before) it's always the same. The rank is just to show you how you're doing. The higher the rank the better the prizes.

Because this thread is labled "Random Yoouyu Ball Questions" I figured this is where I ask.

Has anyone else noticed that the so-called 'hard' teams are extremely easy to beat? I played Faerieland the second day and the team I was playing was very difficult to beat. Today I'm playing Krawk Island and I've been sweeping them every game. Has anyone else noticed this?

The 'hard' teams are actually considered hard because while you're taking down their computer-controlled versions with ease in Yooyuball, their supporters are pwning your computer-controlled teams much, much harder. :P There's actually very little difference in the difficulty of the teams you see when you play Yooyuball, their toughness factor is pretty much a matter of your playing style versus their default formation. :yes:

Since the title says random AC questions I would also like to ask a quick question:

I know that for YYB I can send as many times as I like but what about the rest of the game like the shootout game and so on because when I try to send the fourth time for the shootout game I get the "offline mode" message that happens during the Daily Dare so does it mean I can only send the score 3 times for other games except YYB?

Nope, you can submit side game scores as many times as you like. :) The 'offline mode' thing is a minor glitch that TNT should get round to fixing shortly...