Done with Day 2... Day 3's a Big One

Superfly

Day 2 was pretty much a simple day all around the Cup. People pretty much knew what to expect. Let's get the run down from TDN's very own BlackJaguar, although there isn't much to talk about because everyone wants to talk about what's going to be happening tomorrow!

ctp_862.gif"Thanks TJ, the second day has come to a close and the results are out. The Pirates managed to stop the advances of the Shenkuu Ninjas while the Roo Island Roos destroyed Altador (the team not the city). The Lost Desert Mummies retaliated from yesterday’s lost by melting the Terror Mountain Chillers’ plans. The assassin team of Kreludor Moon and the Mystery Island Natives also got clean sweeps today.

The results maybe out but the fans are still staying inside the colosseum for the much awaited island battle between the Roo Island Roos and the Krawk Island Pirates. The tension is so thick that it can block any light attack from any weapons and the fans are so rowdy that extra securities have been deployed to prevent riots. The Pirates are aiming for total revenge after they lost to the Roos during the finals last year. The Roos however, are still confident that they can deter the Pirate’s advances and repeat their domination against them during all their previous meetings. I just hope there is still a colosseum after this fight.

Reporting from the sidelines of the Yooyufield, this is BlackJaguar for The Daily Neopets' AC4 coverage, signing-out."

Thank YOU BJ for that intense update. TDN will be covering the much awaited rematch of last year's final very closely, so be sure to check back for the latest. This should be very interesting to see how it turns out.

We've updated our Daily Predictions for Day 3 of the Altador Cup. Don't forget to check them out and to pick up your myTDN AC4 Counter to show off your awesome Yooyuball victories!

P.S. If you didn't notice we've brought back our Top 3 feature to the site. It will be updated each night, giving our visitors an idea of who the current top 3 teams in the Altador Cup are. Enjoy!

Yeah me too. Prediction says we will draw in Shootout Showdown, let me play more before tomorrow. I'm busy the whole day :( Hope we win tomorrow! Keep up the good work KI!

Good job KI! That was an excellent match, considering Shenkuu looks to be emerging as one of this year's best teams from the start. :yes:

Shenkuu actually did pretty good yesterday, considering the blunt of AC players where on KI

well, todays an easy match

LETS DO THIS!

Leeeroy Jenkins! (Sorry, couldn't resist. >.<)

But yeah, let's see if we can't manage another sweep. I heard Virtupets is working on pulling a Tyrannia and winning a side game.

Congrats to the winning teams! Darigan pulled out for a tie today fortunately, but I hope we can still play strong through today's match against Kiko Lake and tomorrows match against Krawk Island...

Good luck in one of the most important matches of the Cup! Roo Island vs Krawk Island! Perhaps Roo Island can wear out KI before we play them...

Congrats to the winning teams! Darigan pulled out for a tie today fortunately, but I hope we can still play strong through today's match against Kiko Lake and tomorrows match against Krawk Island...

Good luck in one of the most important matches of the Cup! Roo Island vs Krawk Island! Perhaps Roo Island can wear out KI before we play them...

And here I am hoping the KI will wear out RI before we play them. :P How about we all hope that both KI and RI get incredibly worn down by todays matches and have no strength to play at all tomorrow?

I think there will be to many freeloaders on HW this year for them to win. Pretty much what has happened to every other winner so far. Then again it has only been two days there is still time to make it up.

HW is not taking advantage of wat they have.If they wait too long, it could be too late for them

Haunted Woods AC Repeat?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Please actually TYPE something, not just simply a quote, to add discussion. :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

And here I am hoping the KI will wear out RI before we play them. :P How about we all hope that both KI and RI get incredibly worn down by todays matches and have no strength to play at all tomorrow?

Now that is a very funny exchange of thoughts.. this gaves me an idea.

Wow.. I had no idea Kreludor were that good :D They sure gave us a beating!

Kreludor did a good job last year earning themselves the title "assassin team" together with Meridell. Both become the dark horses of last year and had a lot of fans coming here too...