I am no good at yooball what should i do ?

I am no good at yooball, I have treid and tried but no luck, I am wondering if I keep trying and losing does it hurt my team ?

Should I just concenterate on the other 3 games which I am quite good at and get good score at easily ???

Any advice would be appreciated as I would hate to do something to disadvantage my team

Thanks

I am not good at yooyu ball too. If my scores are not good, i don't post it since i afraid it will hurt the team overall score. I give my team support by playing the other 3 games.

Yup, the side games are there to give you an opportunity to support your team in some way other than Yooyuball. :yes:

Also, I'm pretty sure submitting losses doesn't hurt your team - it just isn't counted.

I agree. It is most likely that the losses submitted aren't counted, but if you aren't good at yyb, why waste your time? The best thing to do is play the other games and try the hardest you can there.

I am the opposite. I am decent at yyb but I am horrible at slushie. Something about lack of patience... :-D

im no good either.. i like to think its because of my laptop mouse, but really im rubbish :P

This.

The only reason why I don't play YYB is because of laptop mice :S

At least I'm not the only one who isn't good at YYB. Just play the other 3 games (I'd recommend Shootout Shootdown [or whatever it's called] and Make Some Noise, definitely.) and try your best, as the others said.

Good luck! =)

I am horrid at YYB, so I play to other games instead. I am best at MSN (high score 1813). Just try your luck at the other games. It will just take a bit longer to get a good amount of points :P

I agree. It is most likely that the losses submitted aren't counted, but if you aren't good at yyb, why waste your time? The best thing to do is play the other games and try the hardest you can there.

I am the opposite. I am decent at yyb but I am horrible at slushie. Something about lack of patience... :-D

Same here!:D

If you keep practicing at yooyuball,you'll get better for sure!I mainly play yyb,although every after 5 games I play one of the side games.Of the side games,my favorite is MSN.currently my highest score there is 7,138... :evo:

(currently I have already received the "Altador Cup Player" avatar with 42 yyb wins,0 draws,11 SS,30 MSN,and 33 SSD.^_^)

If I do not play yooyuball & just play the other 4 games to support my team, how many games do I need to up my rank?

We're not sure yet. :P We're working on a rank calculator that will be able to figure that out for you - you can help us get the data we need by filling in this form. :yes: