Rank Calculators

coaran

Thanks Superfly, I will certianly post my scores, I think I will go for the 100 SS or 200 SSD. Up to 25 SS, 25 MSN and 45 SSD.

SSD is something over 200. We have someone who has played over 215 some games at this point and still has not ranked. My guess is 300 or 400.

As of now, up to 92 games in SS. Will PM Superfly if and when I change rank at 100 games. :D

Aww! Thanks so much, I really appreciate your help. :)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries. *salutes* Tivsy's got you covered on the Slushie front. Can't help you on YYB or SSD though. :laughingsmiley:

Edit: Just so everyone knows, 100 games in SS is not enough to rank. :( Oh well~ Try again tomorrow! ^_^

@superfly: i have entered my stats ~10 times including the time it got rank 1

Good, good! Thank you for doing that. :) It helps.

I have decided to pretty much play all day. I will get 50 in YYB then 600 in SSD then i will work on MSN. I will submit my scores once i get the rank upgrade though.

600 SSD takes quite a long time. Fair warning. You might end up at the meepits asylum...

I'm confused last year it was 100 Slushie Slinger Game Scores to gain a rank.

This year i have sent 200 SS Game Scores and still have not got a rank thats along with 17 YooyuBall Wins 15 MSN Scores and 16 Shootout Scores?

We are working on figuring the right numbers for each games :) Stay tuned and PLEASE fill the form as soon as you level.

Hooray! I just got to level 2 with 10 Yooyuball wins, 0 draws, 146 Slushie Slinger wins, 200 Make Some Noise wins and 5 Shootout Showdown wins. I hope it helped because I forgot to submit my rank during level 1. Well, I had been basically at the computer the whole night, so I'm going to sleep in a few minutes, after I post some more :D

Omgosh opps. I just sent in my score and my numbers were the same as my counter but i forgot to say that i went to level two and i left it at beginning.

EDIT: Incase i update my counter before someone sees this my numbers are YYB: 50 wins, no draws, 1 SS, 1 MSN, and 593 for SSD.

I'm glad to see such dedicated Krawk Island players. I would have played alot longer if I didn't have school. :grrr:

I've gotten alot of games in though.

Its ok. Just give it all you can when your not in school/studying/whatever else school implies.

superfly? do you refresh after every SSD? and do you only score one goal?

5 goals per game, refreshed between each game.

Announcements