Tale of Woe: Pt 3

Jolly Jasper

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i found 4 meepits so far...... AND i cant seem to find the other errrrrrrrrrrrrr so many paths andi kno i came across alot of them more than 3 times................geez

Edit: Ackk just onee more meepitt to find...... whereez that uglyy little thing :guiltysmiley:

Yey i finally found the stone and got all my meepits to dance. Woot, i finished it the plot so far now. Now i can start my homework hehe 0:) . * i dont hve a lot so that's why i wanted to finish the plot first :)*

For those of you having trouble with the vines here is how I did it. I had a LOT of trouble with it too, and this is a fairly easy way to do it.

1. First lay your vines out in five piles of the different types.

2. Pick up all six of the first type and click the clearing. If it shows the rope being lowered keep those ones. If it doesn't put all those ones down and try the next set of six until you find the six that does give you the lowering screen.

3. Next pick up ONE of the other vines. Click the clearing and if it gives the lowering screen, keep that vine. If it doesn't put that vine down again, and try another type of vine til you pick up one that gives you the screen.

4. Now pick up another ONE of the vines that gave the lowering screen. Does the lowering screen appear again? Yes? Keep that vine, and try another one of that type til you don't get that screen. Put down the last one that you picked up.

5. Move on til you find another vine-type that gives you the lowering screen, and do as in 4. until the screen stops coming.

6. Keep going with steps 3 - 5 until you've finished. As long as you add only one at a time after the initial six the monster shouldn't take your rope either so you won't have to find all the vines again.

You should have done the vines bit now! :yes: Congrats! Any problems just ask, I'll see what advice I can give.

I can't find all of the vines.

I'm missing one of the Rotting Vines. I've clicked around the paths for hours, but I can't find it.

I put it down somwhere to mark a path, and now I can't find it.

Please help me.

-William

I can't find all of the vines.

I'm missing one of the Rotting Vines. I've clicked around the paths for hours, but I can't find it.

I put it down somwhere to mark a path, and now I can't find it.

Have you mapped your paths? If not, try it. You should have about 20 screens - it'll help you find out which screen you haven't visited.

I am so confused!!!! So I have 5 types of vines with 6 each and It says what are you going to do with that small amount of vines?????? And do I lay them out or keep them in my inventory?????? I'm soooo confused. Right when I start moving I stop! UGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I am so confused!!!! So I have 5 types of vines with 6 each and It says what are you going to do with that small amount of vines?????? And do I lay them out or keep them in my inventory?????? I'm soooo confused. Right when I start moving I stop! UGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

For them to register they have to be in your inventory but see above post for a way to discover the vines you have to use.

Whoot! :rolleyes_anim: I finally finished the plot! When I played the game on netscape I had trouble sending the scores for meepit juice game, then when I switched to Internet explorer the game worked for me yay!

I have now finished the plot so far, and all I have to to is wait for the next plot to be released.

XD I still can't figured out how to do the vines... And , what do you mean by a "clearing"? xDDDDD Trees or no trees? Lol....

A clearing in this game can be seen in the middle of the woods screen. you can see beyond the border of the "floor" and can see past the front line of trees. Sorry for my bad explanation but hopefully you will have a clearer idea now.

XD I still can't figured out how to do the vines... And , what do you mean by a "clearing"? xDDDDD Trees or no trees? Lol....

In all the screens there's a lot of trees in the background, in the "clearing" there won't be trees in the middle of the background.

i tried practically EVERYTHING and I still cant work out how to put my vines together. :(

EDIT: YESYESYES!!!! FINALLY... on to the next part.

by the way, i only needed 10 vines... kind of strange!

now my cup of juice won't come up after two scores of 300 and above.

You need to play it until you run out of lives and with a score +300.

Im assuming the "clearing" where we are suppose to build the rope, has no path on it right... coz im not finding this "clearing"???????

The "clearing" has at least one path. Mine had two paths actualy. The "clearing" will have a big "gap" between the trees in the background.

Thanks Leele... I found the clearing, had to build the rope twice...

First two times it was too long and the monster took it away, so i had to go look for the vines all over again...

But as some one else posted (this worked for me)... make the rope with a combination of the two vines that dont have the message that its just right for sophie but not for bruno... methodically... add one at time (first add one of vine A then click on the clearing, then add one of vine B and click on the clearing ) until the rope is "long enough" .

Now im trying to find all my meepits :D Wish me GOOd LUCK and GOOD luck you guys too!

ERRRRGHH... I have 6 meepits, having difficulty finding the last one...

Yeah, the last one is kanda difficult to me too. ^_^ I needed to start maping my woods otherwise I would pass over the same places over and over again. Maybe you should try it to if you think it would ease your search.

That is exactly what I did, but I gign't work. I had a score over 1000.

Weird... you sure you played until th very last life, that the end ended for itself? If you did this, you'll need to return to the woods via Sack again and then try to refresh at the woods. If still nothing happens, I've heard some people need to click on a meepit first, then play the game and only after that a juice will appear in the quest inventory.

Yeah, the last one is kanda difficult to me too. ^_^ I needed to start maping my woods otherwise I would pass over the same places over and over again. Maybe you should try it to if you think it would ease your search.

Weird... you sure you played until th very last life, that the end ended for itself? If you did this, you'll need to return to the woods via Sack again and then try to refresh at the woods. If still nothing happens, I've heard some people need to click on a meepit first, then play the game and only after that a juice will appear in the quest inventory.

Sack? Umm... Whatr is that?