Tale of Woe: Pt 3

Jolly Jasper

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is my question. I can't get it to work even though I have all 30 vines.

Most of people only needs 11-18 vines to make a good rope. The vines part is too boring because you need to find the correct combination and since the combinations are different to everyone there's no specific guide to help. :( I needed to read 4 guides before I could make the rope long enough.

Most of people only needs 11-18 vines to make a good rope. The vines part is too boring because you need to find the correct combination and since the combinations are different to everyone there's no specific guide to help. :( I needed to read 4 guides before I could make the rope long enough.

Wait do I put them on the ground or what?

ok well i just put 3 groups of vines [different kinds] on the ground rite, and the ones i had in my inventory, was the icky vines [6 of it] and some other one, and that also had 6 in my inventory, then i just clicked on the empty area right and it brought my into the woods, it said ur rope is fairly strong yet not long enough. so i kept on adding one extra vine each time to make sure i didnt over do it, and then finally it said ur rope is long enough and cud hold bruno for quite sometime not long tho. <-- something to that effect.

I suggest to hve atleast 2 groups of vines [icky for most] because itlooks strongest it could be different to people.

and then once atleast it brings you more into the forest, add a vine each time.

Hope it helps.

ok well i just put 3 groups of vines [different kinds] on the ground rite, and the ones i had in my inventory, was the icky vines [6 of it] and some other one, and that also had 6 in my inventory, then i just clicked on the empty area right and it brought my into the woods, it said ur rope is fairly strong yet not long enough. so i kept on adding one extra vine each time to make sure i didnt over do it, and then finally it said ur rope is long enough and cud hold bruno for quite sometime not long tho. <-- something to that effect.

I suggest to hve atleast 2 groups of vines [icky for most] because itlooks strongest it could be different to people.

and then once atleast it brings you more into the forest, add a vine each time.

Hope it helps.

Icky? What do you mean?

WEll its the name of the vines, if u click on view quest items

It's the really greeny vine. I dunno it could be differnt. That' is just the way i did mine.

Ok, this is what i did, step by step.

First I combined the 6 Ichy, 6 Rotting, 6 Crumbling & 6 Gross. Then clicked in the gap and said "not strong enough". So I tried another combination: Ichy, Crumbling, Gross & Decaying, the result "barely strong enough". Then Ichy, Rotting, Gross & Decaying, the result "very weak". Then Ichy, Rotting, Crumbling & Decaying, the result "extremely weak". Finally I've found my correct match (note there were much more possiblities to match them) and iot was Crumbling, Gross, Decaying & Rotten as result "extremely strong". So, this four types were my correct combination.

Then I put them all in my inventory. Then I put one Crumbling, one Gross, one Decaying and one Rotting in the ground and clicked in the gap. Then add another from Crumbling, then gap. Then another from Gross, then gap. And so on until amessage saying it was long enough appeared.

Ok, this is what i did, step by step.

First I combined the 6 Ichy, 6 Rotting, 6 Crumbling & 6 Gross. Then clicked in the gap and said "not strong enough". So I tried another combination: Ichy, Crumbling, Gross & Decaying, the result "barely strong enough". Then Ichy, Rotting, Gross & Decaying, the result "very weak". Then Ichy, Rotting, Crumbling & Decaying, the result "extremely weak". Finally I've found my correct match (note there were much more possiblities to match them) and iot was Crumbling, Gross, Decaying & Rotten as result "extremely strong". So, this four types were my correct combination.

Then I put them all in my inventory. Then I put one Crumbling, one Gross, one Decaying and one Rotting in the ground and clicked in the gap. Then add another from Crumbling, then gap. Then another from Gross, then gap. And so on until amessage saying it was long enough appeared.

Where do you see the names?

Yes, you put the vines in the ground.

no no , the ones that u aren't gona use on ur combination u put it on the ground. For example , i put 3 different groups of vines on teh groud that im NOT gona use and i had 2 groups of vines in my inventory , then you click on the space like in the middle of the screen where its clickable.

It doesn't matter. As long as you put them in the ground it doesn't matter if you put them one above another, or side by side or mix them up, as long as you put them in the ground it will work.

geez the meepits thing is MORE irritating than the vines... I sent a score between 400-500 points twice and i go back to the woods and naada [nothing]. :angry:

can someone help me with teh meepits thing. I sent score over 400 [incase] and like went to teh haunted woods, nothing. Do i like refresh somewhere?

EDIT:

omgg i found the ghose meepit.. geezzuz i didnt find the box yet. thats not fair.. darnitt.. do i hve to refresh?

can someone help me with teh meepits thing. I sent score over 400 [incase] and like went to teh haunted woods, nothing. Do i like refresh somewhere?

you have to play the game all the way thru (aka till you run out of lives).

yesterday i played it three times (but not all the way thru) and sent a score 300+ and got nada.

today i played it once till i ran out of lives getting a score of 900 something and got it.

crazy i know! :S

ahh darnit.. i just waisted 3 scores today.. man now i hve to do it tomorow... -_- o well atleast now i know what to do. *Yeah i passed 4 level and was tired of the game.. i hate that game..

Edit :

Nvrmind, u dont hve to go all the way thru, finishing ur whole lives, i got my juice! finally..

I tried it with a score of 700+ (but sent my score with one life left rather than finishing the game) and got nothing, but when I played it again and got a considerably lower score (but waited to run out of lives before I sent my score) I got the Meepit Juice. It seems like that must have something to do with getting it.

First post! Woo!