Weekend Plans

Ashbash

I didn't see a thread like this but if there already is one I'm sorry. I thought it would be cool to just post anything exciting plans you might have each weekend.

I'm going to Six Flags this weekend for Dance Fest. A team I used to be on is dancing there so I'll get to watch them when the park first opens and then go on rides all day!

Well this weekend is pretty open since I quit my job. I'm having a house warming party on Sunday, and that's about it as far as concrete plans go.

Today is actually mine and my boyfriends 5th anniversary or is it 6th? LOL. I'm not great about keeping up with this stuff. So I guess we should do something special.

Ooh and of course a staff meeting Saturday night, can't forget about that. Mucho importante.

And trying to get better too is suppose, got a bit of a cold at the moment, but I don't have time for it to slow me down.

I plan on several things:

- Catching up on sleep lost over the course of summer semester and various trips

- Maximizing the last five-score weekend

- Sketching my newest NT submission (I'm so lazy :O)

- Cleaning my room

The last three things conflict with my goal of catching up on sleep. But oh wells. :laughingsmiley:

It's my mother-in-law's birthday, so we're taking her for lunch today. After that, we're playing Dungeons & Dragons, like we do just about every Saturday.

There was also an unplanned activity this morning... The carbon monoxide detector went off, so we had to call the fire department. They found nothing wrong in our house. Zero reading. Annoying.