Key Quest Token Element

Mori

Hey TDN.

On the Key Quest Guide, under "Tokens", it says that the Greynova Bonus Token's alignment is unknown.

For a little while, I thought that meant it could land on any element space without getting hurt, and in return, had no element bonus. I've only recently realized that it's most likely that the makers of the guide just don't know the element yet.

SO. Is it un-aligned, or just unknown?

-Thanks for reading. ^_^

tempscreen.jpg

Maybe it's unknown because not that many people have it yet? I'm not sure....but if I had it, I would definetly try to find out. Ask around on the Help Boards.

If you click on it in your collector's case it has a question mark instead of an alignment. Unfortunately I don't know anyone that has one or I would ask them.

Do you have it? If you don't they have a sale @ Claire's where each plushie is only 5 bucks. If you have extras you could always send the codes to me. :P

• 2 years later...

I read somewhere that the alignment is dark. I could be wrong.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.