A New Avatar!

Ali Cat

Good luck Madison :)

I always thought they would make a game avvie for Mutant Graveyard of Doom II, too :) So we are not crazy!

I've got it :). 2390. I logged on Neo this afternoon and saw this strange avatar by your name. I thought, what, is this some magical retired one I've never seen? But no! It's NEW!

I got it on my first try last night ^^ My old highscore was 900 xD The avatar's pretty easy to get since the game's really repetitive. Finally, #287 for me! o:

I've tried the game a couple of times, but haven't gotten more than a bit over 1000p. Will try more later though!

Perhaps TDN could do a map-guide for this game, since the items should be in the same place every time? Would sure be a time-saver! :)

I've tried the game a couple of times, but haven't gotten more than a bit over 1000p. Will try more later though!

Perhaps TDN could do a map-guide for this game, since the items should be in the same place every time? Would sure be a time-saver! :)

I'm afraid it would be hard to map, because your light dim all the time...

If you keep missing on 1 item, just go in a corner and keep going in the same direction until you face a wall, etc. And I repeat myself, but kill a maximum of enemies.

woo!...

i got it....my first game avatar!...

its a fairly easy one to get for anyone trying...

Congrats on your first game avvie! And congrats to everyone else that's earned this one too! ;)