What is your best score?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! I just got my highest score of 9-0!!!

Has anyone else had this: I finally leveled up today, playing all the required games, etc. After checking the Level Calculator it said I had now reached level one, but my stats on the games page still says beginner. Which one's right?

Best score of 13-0 against Roo Island!

Worst score of 3-0 because the game was really lagging and it took like 30 seconds to get across the field

EDIT: 14-0 against a few teams!

Has anyone else had this: I finally leveled up today, playing all the required games, etc. After checking the Level Calculator it said I had now reached level one, but my stats on the games page still says beginner. Which one's right?

What it means is that you must of sent scores in for SS or MSN that were to low. (only a score of 285+ and 3000+ count, respectively). The one on neopets is always right.

I just got my new highest of 12-0. I actually have gotten it a few times since then but i still thought i would post it here.

I got 14-0 today! (:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Smilies do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

My highest is 10-0, I think that it is good consediring that I played 50 games only :yes:.

Announcements