Shootout Showdown: Playable!

Superfly

Get your practice in folks, everyone can now play Shootout Showdown. I'm personally having trouble playing it though, but numerous reports are now coming into The Daily Neopets saying it is working. Try it for yourself. Be sure to tell us what you think of the game, by posting in our comments. Here are a few screen shots, click on an image to view it larger. And be sure to read TDN Shootout Showdown Game Guide too!

shsh-inst-b.png shsh-game-b.png

shsh-game2-b.png shsh-send-b.png

Thanks to Starkie for the email about this. ;)

Well, it's an okay game. But is it like Yooyuball, where I shouldn't send my score yet?

I hope we still have Yooyuball. I mean the goalie moves around really fast in that small net! I can't score more than 1 goal!

Try shooting for the corners, just don't over power it or hit the front posts..... Now wait until the goalie is on the other side of the goal. Then Shoot!

So I'm now thoroughly convinced that the highest achievable is 961, my current high. I don't believe any one could complete it in 10 seconds or less because the goal animation takes almost 2 seconds apiece. Anyone else think otherwise?

And yes I did better than that, sorry. I could score 5 goals in 6 seconds. The animation for each goal is breeze fast for me. I couldn't even screenie it XD (Update your flash perhaps and see if it plays faster...)

PS : Thanks again for the news head up :) Very appreciated.

And yes I did better than that, sorry. I could score 5 goals in 6 seconds. The animation for each goal is breeze fast for me. I couldn't even screenie it XD (Update your flash perhaps and see if it plays faster...)

PS : Thanks again for the news head up :) Very appreciated.

I guess this is one game that is best played on a fast computer then, not like msn... I get the worst of both worlds, having a medium speed computer

Yay a new mini-game for the cup!! Its great to hear this because this game is not so intensive as the other 2..

Yo guy's this game is actually pretty easy, i found a strategy that works at least for me. you aim to the left and fire the ball as quickly as you can. The game resets the goaly and causes him to eventually miss five times in a row. I am honestly surprised im the only one that tried that so far o.o'''

i scored 800 because of time bonus, the actual score was 200, but i got 600 for my time. and i can proove this is should be listed under my game scores because i sent the score. seriously though aim LEFT and FIRE FIRE FIRE!!!! ^..^ hopefully that helps thoughs of you that are struggleing with the game. reply back and let me know how this works for you. this is my first year ever to play any altador cup game.